Check out the P.E.T. Part 2 preview site: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/micro-site/pet/part2
Check out the patch notes for the July 16th update, P.E.T. Part 1: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/23332/
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Is Mabi nsfw? Or how risque is it? I want2play it?

Im_an_18adultIm_an_18adult
Mabinogi Rep: 210
edited July 23, 2017 in General Chat
What I found when looking up mabi on google images.

le derp

I LOVE MAPLESTORY

There are some decent ones too making me confused. So I'm asking first because If my mom finds out I'll get spank by my daddy for being naughty. :s
KonTheKindBear

Comments

• GentlemenGentlemen
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,040
    on par with scarlet blade
    HardmuscleSibb
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,580
    its not over the top like those.
    Th eonly thing have to worry about is the rich females players wearing like one of three skimpy outfits.
    Hardmuscle
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 12,900
    edited July 22, 2017
    Both of the pictures you posted are what is referred to as Fan Art. They were not created by the developers of Mabinogi (devCAT/Nexon). You will not find anything like that inside of the game. There are a few NPCs (non-player characters) who show minor amounts of cleavage, but not so much that it would be considered 'Not Safe For Work'. As for your parents "spanking you for being naughty" (insert hyperbole here); read the Terms of Use ... (Nexon does not cater to children; if that's what you want to know).

If you're under 18... you need parental permission to play the game.

There is none of that .. "you hurt my kid's eyes" -- sue! sue! sue!! ... happening here. ~ ;)

2.3 Account Eligibility.

You may establish an account only if: (i) you are a “natural person” and an adult in your country of residence (Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, partnerships and other legal or business entities may not establish an account); (ii) you are at least thirteen (13) years of age; (iii) if you are not of the age of majority in your country of residence (generally this is eighteen (18) years old, but may be older depending on your country of residence), you have your parent or legal guardian’s permission to register for the Service (and you will provide evidence of such permission to us upon our request); and (iv) you are not an individual specifically prohibited by Nexon from using the Service. If at any time Nexon becomes aware that you have registered an account without meeting the foregoing requirements, Nexon reserves the right to suspend, terminate and/or delete the account.
    pawcalypseFalmosta
  • AmyureAmyure
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
    I can't believe you guys are actually taking this troll seriously.
    HardmuscleNilremHarukariPolicromaTheDumbOneImaizumipawcalypse
  • LiyetaLiyeta
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,060
    Things in game are not even that round. Chill.
    TheDumbOneKadalynHardmuscleImaizumiTheNyanCat
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,870
    Lol
    Hardmuscle
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 45,560
    edited July 23, 2017
    The images make me feel uncomfortable... It looks way too over sexualized. Welp... Time to wait for Mods to kill this lewd thread.
    Hardmuscle
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,030
    edited July 23, 2017
    What I found when looking up mabi on google images.

he derped

HE LOVES MAPLESTORY

There are some decent ones too making me confused. So I'm asking first because If my mom finds out I'll get spank by my daddy for being naughty. :s

Pssht...If only nao looks dat gud ingame...K maybe her bewbs are the only thing pixelly accurate.
    Gentlemen wrote: »
    on par with scarlet blade

tenor.gif
    Hardmuscle
  • GretaGreta
    edited July 23, 2017
    Wait... "le derp", "HE LOVES MAPLESTORY"? I guess this is the doing of Mods? XDDDD GJ!
    Hardmuscle
  • kingjames488kingjames488
    Mabinogi Rep: 725
    edited July 23, 2017
    well, Nao has big... ya.
    Hardmuscle
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,705
    edited July 23, 2017
    I google searched mabinogi and I didn't see anything lewd. now what did you REALLY google search? lol

wait you must have clicked on the Nao tab :P
    Hardmuscle
  • GretaGreta
    I didn't notice OP nickname until now... 101% troll thread.
    Hardmuscle
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    edited July 23, 2017
    LOL this thread and the OP's username... XD

Thanks for the good laugh.
    Hardmuscle