Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

the Yeti field boss lost his manuel...

SherimTheGiantSherimTheGiant
Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
edited July 24, 2017 in General Chat
hey guys im afraid the Yeti field boss has lost the Blacksmithing manual: Broad axe.
ive been killing him 5days now 14x per day and i got to many 50hp pots - L-rods - Great Mallets.. alot of them
did they remove the manual or is my luck just non existent?

also <3 100% repair finaly :D!

ign Sherim
server alexina

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Guessing that happened when they changed the raid system a while back and maybe they never changed it on the wiki. have you tried getting a very low contribution? like 200 or less? make someone else beat him up for you after you get a few contribution points. some stuff only comes from low contribution... such as the solo enchant from desert dragon
    SherimTheGiant
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Yea, wiki didn't update all pages.
    The manual they still list Yeti, but under Yeti, it lists no drops.
  • SherimTheGiantSherimTheGiant
    ill give Arjune's idea a try.
    tnx guys!
  • SherimTheGiantSherimTheGiant
    edited July 27, 2017
    i tryed killing him with getting a lower score.
    and i did get diffrent dropt. i got 2x BS manual: Warrior axe (i was so happy to se a manual turned out to be the wrong 1)
    and some potion drops. i tryed diffrent scored from 200 to 800. so ill have to keep trying and find ppl to do it with untill i get a broad axe manual .. TNX Arjune for your suggestion!
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    i tryed killing him with getting a lower score.
    and i did get diffrent dropt. i got 2x BS manual: Warrior axe (i was so happy to se a manual turned out to be the wrong 1)
    and some potion drops. i tryed diffrent scored from 200 to 800. so ill have to keep trying and find ppl to do it with untill i get a broad axe manual .. TNX Arjune for your suggestion!

Warrior axe is a known drop for yetis.
    I guess keep on trying and maybe you'll get the broad axe drop.
    Could be one of those super rare drops now.
    Good luck.
    SherimTheGiant