Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

MTU Recommended Speed?

GoldenBoy108GoldenBoy108
Mabinogi Rep: 510
edited August 5, 2017 in Technical Support
I'm coming back to the game with an even better computer, but i've tried everything to return the game to a fast state with no issues.
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4150 CPU @ 3.50GHz

Video Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745

RAM 8.0 GB

Operating System Microsoft Windows 8.1 (build 9600), 64-bit
-All basic info
P.S im doing this cause everything to this point has failed dramatically, so the MTU is basically my last shot unless i get a new computer, anyone care to assist me in deciding my MTU speed?

Comments

• GoldenBoy108GoldenBoy108
    Im gonna be less vulgar about this cause i don't see the issue here, as i've read that exact article about 3 times. im pretty sure i can handle 256-512,I couldn't care less about using the in game housing unless i wanna be pay to win. Thanks for all those other ideas though, but they have failed. For respect of the GM's, one of them have told me half of those recommendations are risky.
  • GoldenBoy108GoldenBoy108
    you are copying the same statement you made earlier, and yes, even the GM knows most ideas for faster/better connection can be risky, GM rodseth literally emailed that to me stating its super dangerous for any drastic change. I advise you to do more research on this and stop giving me false pretense on this matter. Unlike me, you can probably play the game willingly, which really urks me as i've wanted to do this for YEARS.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    assuming you are using the nexon launcher you could try the steam launcher if you live in the US since nothing else is working. it might make a difference or it might not but the nexon launcher has more bugs and often causes more lag then steam does.