Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I want to buy the flying truck.

GoterxGoterx
Mabinogi Rep: 480
edited August 6, 2017 in General Chat
I have time accumulating my nx to be able to buy that mount but they do not put it

Comments

• ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Just buy it from other players.
  • GoterxGoterx
    Mabinogi Rep: 480

That is the problem, I do not get the gold I need for that mount, but if with nx.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    They really need to sell Pet Adoption Medal as perm item instead of limited time only...
    GretaGakkuriaquaAellSherriTheNyanCatLostLinksCrimsọnFaithrend
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Ellisya wrote: »
    They really need to sell Pet Adoption Medal as perm item instead of limited time only...

^ This. Been saying that for months now.
    Aell
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Greta wrote: »
    Ellisya wrote: »

^ This. Been saying that for months now.

Well, I mean, sure, but that wouldn't help this player get the pet they want, since they'd rather spend NX than gold on a pet.

These limited time pets are just as annoying as the limited time items.

They really need to add more to their permanent shop inventory.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    I think they release it once a year. Maybe a themed holiday is ur best bet.
    Goterx
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    They will re-release eventually.
    Goterx
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I feel they should just have all the pets available all the time, adding new ones in and having sales on them. For example, the Giant Renewal? Have all the snow themed pets half off! Makes sense right?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Leinei wrote: »
    I feel they should just have all the pets available all the time, adding new ones in and having sales on them. For example, the Giant Renewal? Have all the snow themed pets half off! Makes sense right?

Like crystal deer? Oh yeah I wholeheartedly agree.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    But if pets were permanently in the shop then people wouldn't waste money on more pets they don't need because they were lured in with the phrase "limited edition." Certain useless pets would never have sold nearly as well as they did if we knew we'd be getting them whenever we want. Likewise, people wouldn't buy pets they only need temporarily if pet medals were a permanent thing. Food Truck? Oh great while I'm training cooking but now I'm done so it's time to get the pet medal and sell it or trade it to someone who needs it still.
    Faithrend
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Yeah I'm not sure when we'll be getting them again since they were just in the Pixia pet gacha a few weeks ago :( I know you said you don't have enough gold to buy off another player, but maybe you could ask how much one is on your server, then start saving up for it?
    Goterx
  • GretaGreta
    Yeah I'm not sure when we'll be getting them again since they were just in the Pixia pet gacha a few weeks ago :( I know you said you don't have enough gold to buy off another player, but maybe you could ask how much one is on your server, then start saving up for it?

BcEVZ0C.png

Oh yes, few weeks ago...

• RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    Maia wrote: »
    But if pets were permanently in the shop then people wouldn't waste money on more pets they don't need because they were lured in with the phrase "limited edition." Certain useless pets would never have sold nearly as well as they did if we knew we'd be getting them whenever we want. Likewise, people wouldn't buy pets they only need temporarily if pet medals were a permanent thing. Food Truck? Oh great while I'm training cooking but now I'm done so it's time to get the pet medal and sell it or trade it to someone who needs it still.

Food Truck and Tuan are the only pets that grant training bonuses, though. That's not a reason to not have adoption medals permanently in the shop.
    Goterx
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Greta wrote: »

BcEVZ0C.png

Oh yes, few weeks ago...

I wasn't looking at the date when I said that, so...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Yeah but you want TOO much for it. Hence why we just want to BUY it with REAL money. :|
  • GretaGreta
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »

Yeah but you want TOO much for it. Hence why we just want to BUY it with REAL money. :|

People usually sell it for 10m.
    10m is a decent price

Yeah. I think it's even possible to find someone selling it for 8m as well.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

10m is a decent price

But I want to keep 10m for other stuff. :|
    Xiokun
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715

10m is a decent price

'decent'

U0Z1hJF.jpg

I'd kill for 10m in the bank.
    Goterxoffwithyourheads
  • AgentJeanAgentJean
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,775
    Be patient, it'll go on sale eventually.

If you want the truck for the 2x cooking training hat make sure you buy the right truck. The "normal" one usually comes with it. The Gingerbread Truck didn't.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    AgentJean wrote: »
    Be patient, it'll go on sale eventually.

If you want the truck for the 2x cooking training hat make sure you buy the right truck. The "normal" one usually comes with it. The Gingerbread Truck didn't.

What about the other ones?