Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I came back

gregre
Mabinogi Rep: 865
in Town Square
I just came back like 2 weeks ago from like a 1 year? 2 year hiatus? seems like it. and i log into mab to see tails that was originally from a suggestion thread is now a reality and i hop onto the forums and it got nuked what happend to this place
cbb.jpg
GIVE ME OLD FORUMS BACK
Ataraxiz[Deleted User]

Comments

• BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Welcome back to the new furry fashion trends. Not much has really changed other than new content and the invasion of the poorly animated tails.
    We moved over to this new forum software/whatever because all of Nexon was moving over to it, and in the process they had to nuke the old froums' hard drives. Given that the old forums were actually falling apart at the seems near the end, the move was pretty necessary.
    Ataraxiz[Deleted User]
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Hello :D
    Ataraxiz[Deleted User]
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    As they all say, wb.
    Ataraxiz[Deleted User]
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Who are you
    greAtaraxiz[Deleted User]
  • gregre
    Mabinogi Rep: 865
    Sherri wrote: »
    Who are you
    I always went by gre but i guess i don't keep my post's numbers, and rep is new to me, i don't think i ever had " points ".
    Buffalos wrote: »
    the move was pretty necessary.

I just don't like the nexon launcher-like profile pictures that we now have to grow to, i miss my custom pics
    Ataraxiz[Deleted User]
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    edited August 10, 2017
    gre wrote: »
    I just don't like the nexon launcher-like profile pictures that we now have to grow to, i miss my custom pics

You and everyone else here. We were told custom avatars will come soon.tm when the move was made and here we are 9 months later~
    AtaraxizSherri[Deleted User]
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    gre wrote: »
    Sherri wrote: »
    Who are you
    I always went by gre but i guess i don't keep my post's numbers, and rep is new to me, i don't think i ever had " points ".
    Buffalos wrote: »
    the move was pretty necessary.

WELCOME BACK :D LETS BE FRIENDS
    [Deleted User]gre