Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Does the Rebirth Even end today?

PlotticPlottic
Mabinogi Rep: 940
edited December 28, 2016 in General Chat
I thought there was going to maint today due to the Rebirth event ending today?
Any idea's?

Maint tomorrow maybe?

Comments

• MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    The notice did say it ends today. But today might be the last day for it, rather than it ending this morning? Sorry I can't be more helpful than that.
  • JakimoJakimo
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    I was thinking that as well. They might have a maintenance put up later today then?
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    considering it hasn't ended yet then it should end midnight tonight. they might not have a maintenance until tomorrow, or maybe not one this week at all due to holiday christmas/new years
  • xBernkastelxxBernkastelx
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,405
    So I'm just now coming to an understanding that the rebirth potions from the log in event are to disappear when the event is over.
    Why would nexon intentionally destroy rebirth potions we have stocked up just a few days before their predetermined double rainbow event?
    Is nexon just that uncoordinated, or is it pure sadism? Because anyone who uses the last potions on the 28th, having to wait a week to rebirth means that they'll already be high lvl'd by the time this weekend comes around through natural playing of the game, so no one will have a fresh rebirth ready and waiting for this weekend to take full advantage of the double rainbow? The best case would have been for us to save these rebirth potions and then use them all on the double rainbow weekend to fully enjoy their benefits. The events are conflicting and ill-thought out. Thoughts on the matter or am I just being dumb?
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    To be fair, this event has been running since December 1st, and the potions themselves say that they will vanish at the end of the event. In prep, I Rbd yesterday, and took a potion(so rb will be available for DR.) There is a way to save at least 1 fresh RB from the potions. Just don't use the rb until the dr day.
    Iyasenu
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    yea like missfortune said make sure to save 1 potion and after your last rebirth before event ends then use the last potion so rebirth is "available" again. then you can rebirth before double rainbow.
    there's also the rebirth potion from that music Q box with tuan pet. even if you opened that box on the day you got it, potion had 30 days before expiring so it will last until double rainbow.
  • xBernkastelxxBernkastelx
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,405
    I do like the idea of using the pot and saving the rebirth available status, but it still feels wrong for them to be so close in proximity.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited December 28, 2016
    Did you forget they gave us a rebirth potion with a 30 day timer a few days ago? it's not that hard to read a description of the event potions and see they are disappearing when the event ends and then think "well I better use them all up and save the 30 day expiring pot to use right before double rainbow starts" .... if you already used the 30 day expiring pot before you used up all the event ones then....

you're just really bad at planning

I'm sorry if I sound mean ... but honestly you should just be happy you've gotten so many extra chances to rebirth. if you can;t abuse the double rainbow for ap then use it for training or gold

I agree that the events are conflicting, but since they made it where we can still make use of the DR then I'm not too bothered by it

EDIT: I didn't even think about what MissFortune suggested :P if you did that then you could have that fresh rebirth + the expiring rebirth potion to use during the weekend
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited December 28, 2016
    Um you know...they haven't removed the event yet and they probably won't. It's possible. We'll see.

Also they are on vacation until the 2nd. Lets pray the servers don't mess up.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    There is not going to be any maintenance, they are on vacation till the 2nd.
  • BlortadBlortad
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,490
    Anyone else still have the rebirth button from the event? I havnt reloged since before midnight, so im not sure if it will vanish when I do or if the event is still going for some reason.
  • JackieeJackiee
    Mabinogi Rep: 735
    I still have the button, and just received a Rebirth Potion aswell.
    Blortad
  • BlortadBlortad
    did u keep the button after rbing with that potion?
  • JackieeJackiee
    I didn't use the potion, but i have relogged numerous times and still have the button.
    Blortad
  • BlortadBlortad
    awesome, thats exactly the answer I was hoping for, ty, cause I had used my previous potion already so I have the rb ready, but I hadnt used it yet, I didnt think I would get anotehr potion before the event ended, I was gonna save that rb for the DR event, so I didnt wanna rb to use another potion, using up the rb, then end up losing the potion too, that would suck, tyvm
  • BlortadBlortad
    Button just poofed about 1 min ago. 1 hour til I had another potion too. :(
  • ArgenArgen
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    And as soon as I read this thread to figure out what's up, the button and timer disappears. That's fine. I made all my preparations last night thinking it was going to end around 7:00 A.M. PDT.
  • JackieeJackiee
    Argen
    Argen said:

And as soon as I read this thread to figure out what's up, the button and timer disappears. That's fine. I made all my preparations last night thinking it was going to end around 7:00 A.M. PDT.
    Mine is also gone, I assume they saw this too.
  • BlortadBlortad
    On teh bright side, now I wont have the extra button cluttering up my interface
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    The button is gone, but the potions I got from it didn't vanish (was hoping to save them for the weekend).