Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Xiri's Art Shop!!

XeenyXeeny
Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
edited August 21, 2017 in Art Creations
HOOOOOI I BACK!!

But sadly, only with NX/PayPal commissions! If I decide to open gold commissions I'll update the shop with the gold prices! But for now, I'll throw you guys some info! B>

Prices!

commission_page_1_by_xeenytheweeny-db9g592.pngcommission_page_2_by_xeenytheweeny-db9g57z.png

For more examples (and full size examples), you can check out my artwork and past commissions here!

EXTRA PRICES!!

• - Extra characters: +75% of base price (e.g waist up with 2 characters will be 30USD + 22.50USD)
  • - Extra items (weapons/fancy props/pets/etc) will most likely get an additional cost which will depend on the complexity of the item! Can range anywhere between 0~10 USD
  • - BACKGROUNDS!! Will range between 0~40 dollars! Things like small hearts/flowers/stars around the character at free, however complicated backgrounds will cost anywhere between 15~40 USD.

Info!

Payments will be made through invoices on Paypal if not by NX after the sketch is complete and approved. Once the payment is made, I will show you wips along the way and/or stream the process in case you want anything changed. If you don’t want your piece to be streamed, please let me know as you make your order so I know beforehand!

Once the piece is finished I will be posting it onto my tumblr, so I'd appreciate if it isn't reposted there! It can be used as icons/headers, but cannot be distributed for money/traced/heavily edited!

I will draw: OC, fanart, real people (but not realistically)
I will not draw: excessive nsfw, excessive gore, mecha

EVEN MORE INFO!!

• -I will be taking 2 commissions per person max
  • -Bust commissions will be limited to only 1 character
  • -There can be a max of 3 people in one commission
  • -I’m an extremely slow artist, so please be patient with me B’) if you have a specific time frame you’d like your commission to be done by, please notify me in the order!

IF YOU READ ALL THAT AND YOU'RE STILL INTERESTED!!
Fill out this form below with all the details in the replies!
  • IGN + (Server):
  • Paypal email (if paying through PP):
  • Type of commission: (Chibi, bust, etc)
  • Character References: (Character and Pose/Clothing if you want)
  • Extra details you want me to know: (Personality/extras/backgrounds/etc)
  • If there are no clothing references, let me know if you want me to follow the character design or I can have freedom with their clothes!!

You can contact me on discord (poppypops#9269), skype (xeenytheweeny), tumblr (xiristrashbin), or on mabi (Xirion from Mari) if you need to talk about your commission! You'll prolly find me there quicker than here LOL And if you have any questions, feel free to ask in reply to this thread!

Slots:
1. Sorin
OkamixdimsumAavaPankoodaNevineDyes

Comments

• XeenyXeeny
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    Completed Commissions:

tumblr_ov25z69XoQ1w70xrpo2_1280.jpg

sori__1____full_body_azusa_smaller_file_by_xeenytheweeny-dbg3ctg.png

Thank you for your orders!!

NevineOkamixdimsumDyes