Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Guild Title Event Return

Comments

• AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    edited August 21, 2017
    Samuelalex wrote: »
    I would prefer if you not bring personal issues here ^^ I declined because of hostility in the recruitment thread and in other suggested threads so I dont think you will help me. Its nothing you can help with because you do not want my guild to gain members as expressed in the many threads you reply to deter others from joining. Sorry proof is there that you dont want to help so please end this conversation as it is not relevant to the topic at hand. You are derailing my thread now and I want to keep it on topic so I am ending this conversation and going back to the original topic.

I don't appreciate you being direct about the issue, where as I did not directly bring up the topic. You brought the personal stuff up, not me. I asked you to keep me out of it, which you refused to do .-. I've been perfectly kind to you, and you accusing me of derailment when you're bringing up past subjects is really out of the blue. You also directly harassed me, so I have the right to defend myself here since you're doing this yet again .-.
    I honestly don't think you can help because of the past experience with recruitment but we shall see what happens and if the same type of behaviors continue ^^ Time will tell.
    Don't worry I know exactly what your involvement is with things based on observations of the threads and stuff. Sad that it involves such hostility and negativity towards me (like my other threads for example) but guess that's the way things go. Anyways done with this convo going to work on some other stuff now and check on this tomorrow.
    Can't say innocent people have their friends attack others in threads or try to get them banned but you know just me with my different opinions. ^^ Maybe check recent topics I've posted in other than this one though I'm sure you know what I mean. Anyways going back and forth with you is pointless so let's leave the thread for others opinions now okay unless you have something else to add to the topic at hand?
    Sherri
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    Yes that would be awesome to have more places to put guild stone. One of my favorite places is Calida XD. I agree having more guild hall customizations would be awesome. I read on wiki you're supposed to be able to change the chair colors but it never seemed to work for me. Maybe wall hanging could be put up like in shops showing peoples pictures or whatever. I maybe playing sims too much but it would be cool to customize the table and chairs material too lol. Maybe if guild title gets added back we might see an overall guild update to go along with it? That would be so sweet. Ah I feel so excited now <3
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    I already asked you to stop talking about personal stuff unrelated to this. Continuing to do so is spamming the thread. I have ended the conversation and said my peace on it. I will be focusing my comments towards the subject of guild titles and suggest you do the same or stop posting here. If you have something personal to discuss take it to PMs as it doesn't belong here. Please keep future comments in this topic concerning guild title event and related information only ^^
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    So.. that event happened seven years ago.

This really needs to come back.
    Zurcishere
  • ScavernScavern
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,615
    I personally believe with it's return it should be universal; not just for any new arising guild, but for those who've stood to be able to utilize the creation of a custom title to suit their guild. I believe mine for Vendetta would end up being the Turtle because it's beautifully unique. It shouldn't require any kind of recruiting because for those guilds that are to the size they want and do not wish for new members it would be unfair to them, and to those who hold dead guilds who want to also be able to create something unique for that guild. That's my opinion for the fairness of the titles. But I support the return either way and hope that my tidbit can provide useful in the consideration of all guilds, pre-existing and to be created with time. ♥
    AtaraxizZurcishereSherri
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Sorry for late response got lost in my other notices. The title event should apply for all guilds. Guilds who are made during the event gain the title by having the first 5 members in it. Already established guilds would just have to recruit 5 new people in to get the title so its pretty simple and would be cool if it was implemented to stay. Hopefully, this gains enough positive support so it can be added soon. I think I have idea for a title but I'm going to let it be a surprise if the event comes back.