Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Let us fly with our wings

kairisoadorikairisoadori
Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
edited August 22, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
anonymous
Server: anonymous
let us fly on our wings at the speed of running in fly zones
[Deleted User]

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I think i have seen this thread somewhere... Old forums possibly?
    [Deleted User]Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    It would be nice.
    Ooh and make some transformations allow us to fly too, like a dragon transformation. :D
  • gregre
    Mabinogi Rep: 865
    an easy way to get flight?.. but the action shows all my hard work and dedication to doki doki has been for nought
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    How about allowing for the flight action to be used with winged outfits as well like the tengu outfit? I know theres quite a few outfits with wings out there so it would be cool to have this as something that could be turned on and off in similar manner if we can fly with wings which seems logical. Makes wings more functional as well looking pretty.

I support this +1