Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Want to buy Cat's tail

LainyLainy
Mabinogi Rep: 200
edited August 27, 2017 in General Chat
Hello, does anyone know where I may find a nice fluffy cat's tail to match the wonderful ears and mittens I was given? I probably will not get the outfit for the body. That's okay. I would like to get the tail. Thanks.

Comments

• HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    You can either try your luck with the gacha.
    Or buy one from another player.

Lainypawcalypse
  • LainyLainy
    Harukari wrote: »
    You can either try your luck with the gacha.
    Or buy one from another player.

Thanks How do I buy one from another player?
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    You could start by opening a party advertisement and write down what you're looking for
    Lainy
  • LainyLainy
    TNinja wrote: »
    You could start by opening a party advertisement and write down what you're looking for

Thank you. I'll try that.
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    edited August 28, 2017
    Not gonna sugar coat it if you don't know how to buy from another player there is a almost 0 possibility that you would have the gold to afford what most people want for them as I've seen them going for over 15mill on the server I'm on.

Also do you have the fashion tab open? if not it costs $1.20 a month so you can equip it. I only say this as there was a player on the forum complaining he couldn't equip it after he bought it as he didn't have the pon to buy the tab.
  • LainyLainy
    lidiya wrote: »
    Not gonna sugar coat it if you don't know how to buy from another player there is a almost 0 possibility that you would have the gold to afford what most people want for them as I've seen them going for over 15mill on the server I'm on.

Also do you have the fashion tab open? if not it costs $1.20 a month so you can equip it. I only say this as there was a player on the forum complaining he couldn't equip it after he bought it as he didn't have the pon to buy the tab.

Thank you very much for letting me know these things. You are correct. I do not have enough gold. I do have fashion tab open but, can not buy the pons as I can not get into the NX shop to buy. Guess no cat's tail for me. Maybe I should sell the ears and paws I now have.
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Lainy wrote: »
    lidiya wrote: »

Thank you very much for letting me know these things. You are correct. I do not have enough gold. I do have fashion tab open but, can not buy the pons as I can not get into the NX shop to buy. Guess no cat's tail for me. Maybe I should sell the ears and paws I now have.

No! Keep the ears and paws. Every dog has his day, but not ever cat needs a tale.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Super lame to have the style tab in order to use tails....gacha....they selling us "Limited use" cosmetic for our characters forcing us to use up our pons just for a tab that will run out over time making the tails useless as an item and as a look.

Id sell the tail and never touch it again ;-;