Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Does the Rebirth Even end today?

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited December 29, 2016
    I noticed mine (rb pots) haven't disappeared either. hopefully they stick around long enough to be used with the next weekend event.
  • JackieeJackiee
    Mabinogi Rep: 735
    I'm 110% sure you keep the Rebirth Potions [you earned] as long as you want. They made it an "(Event)" item to prevent transfer between accounts.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Yeah but unless you have multiple computers that is kind of pointless. Plus that power bill yo.
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    Jackiee
    Jackiee said:

I'm 110% sure you keep the Rebirth Potions [you earned] as long as you want. They made it an "(Event)" item to prevent transfer between accounts.
    The item description on the Rebirth Potion(Event) says "This item will disappear when the event ends." Going by that description it should have vanished.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited December 29, 2016
    They could of changed it ninja style for the weekend event.
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    mm potions are still there O: not complaining.
    these ninjas though.
    should maybe let people know when stuff like this happens O-O so people can be like wow! thanks nexon. that was really cool of you. rather than wondering if it's a mess up and how long they have to use the potions. unless it really is a mess up.
    i posted a thread about issues with character model, and part of it got fixed, but no mention....... or update.... in the thread. only found out about it by chance. even if it's just a partial fix be like 'bruh!! we did this!!!' basically just tell us more stuff straight up lol.
    these ninjas...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    They always have time with their work load. If it gets fixed just be thankful. :)
  • RirichioRirichio
    Mabinogi Rep: 780
    "This item will disappear when the event ends." -in preparation of this, I spam leveled all 15-16 rebirth pots in 2 days T-T
    If they were gonna make the pots stay, I would've saved them for the double rainbow.. T-T
    Hopefully, they can clarify this contradiction soon T-T...
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited December 29, 2016
    Ririchio
    Ririchio said:

"This item will disappear when the event ends." -in preparation of this, I spam leveled all 15-16 rebirth pots in 2 days T-T
    If they were gonna make the pots stay, I would've saved them for the double rainbow.. T-T
    15-16 potion? I didn't know this event lasted 48 days. I really missed out

• RirichioRirichio
    Mabinogi Rep: 780
    Arjune
    Arjune said:

Ririchio
    Ririchio said:

15-16 potion? I didn't know this event lasted 48 days. I really missed out

you could get each potion in 1 day and a half (36hrs), so I actually only used 22 days and a half :c
    event started at dec 1 till dec 28 2016, so the event lasted 28 days o:
    http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/3/00J1F/timed-rebirth-event
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I have 1 rebirth potion available because of my schedule. I am glad I saved it for this weekend.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    I just noticed on the page itself that it says nothing about the rebirth pots being deleted after event ends. :(

Well at least I still have the rebirth pot from Music Q Registration box for double rainbow.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Yep! Hopefully everything activates without a hitch while the staff is gone. >_>;;;
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Gaea said:

Yep! Hopefully everything activates without a hitch while the staff is gone. >_>;;;
    Are you trying to jinx it!!!!!! OMG now the servers will probably all crash and we'll lose all our RB pots just because you had to say something!!!
  • JakimoJakimo
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    lol, I just got surprised when the button for the Rebirth event dissapeared. I wouldn't want to be surprised by that kind of Jinx too.