Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Craftable Wings (Icarus Saga)

SheenaSheena
Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
edited September 30, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
Allow us to make our own wings! Wooden wings, Metal wings, BIG etc...

Maybe we can have some kind of Icarus Saga?

mechanical_wings_render_by_miragide_fc-d9yn8h9.png
c0b8efeb368c5fb5c67294ce0ff44d4c--tattoo-wings-tattoo-art.jpg
e4f886192caa61459fa77e2573a45873--steampunk-wings-victorian-steampunk.jpg
[Deleted User]
  1. Icarus saga?7 votes
    1. Yes
       71% (5 votes)
    2. No
       29% (2 votes)

Comments

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Yea!

They've brought back crafting for superb weapons, time to bring back crafting for superb fashionogi. We shouldn't have everything in the gachas.
    Sheena
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    The problem with this is that there would have to be specialized guild raid dungeons with new and exclusive craftable materials, and knowing how KR works...it would likely have a weekly run limit. To be honest, most veteran players don't get excited by a normal dragon fight, since there have been players capable of soloing them.
    Also, an addition of guild raid dungeons would mean that it would take a Guild System upgrade or revamp, adding in new territory or revising housing development.
    Nexon would definitely want some sort of storyline to be involved in a massive raid system, but then again we already have Peaca...which isn't entirely modern in terms of a challenging raid last time I checked.
    The new Raid Dungeon would have to have extremely modern tech and the ability automatically adjust the difficulty and mobs based off of the average total level and how quickly each room or floor is cleared. It's just not something Nexon NA is capable of begging KR to bend over backwards for.
    Then again, maybe I'm overthinking things and Mabinogi should just continue to recycle old dungeons.
    tumblr_mm1qlleUl51rbm1fao1_500.gif
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    I used to make rare crafting-only things like Large Ribbons and Mushroom Robes. Then one day gacha released them and their value plummeted to nothing.

So if they could please release some easy crafting recipes for the most inflated wings and reverse that scenario that would be great thanks
    [Deleted User]Darkpixie99Sheena
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    edited September 30, 2017
    Eralea wrote: »
    I used to make rare crafting-only things like Large Ribbons and Mushroom Robes. Then one day gacha released them and their value plummeted to nothing.

So if they could please release some easy crafting recipes for the most inflated wings and reverse that scenario that would be great thanks

Yeah, I only want to farm some iron ingots + wood or finest wood and make some cool mechanical wings since i can't afford 10m+ for a pair of wings :(
    YangKoete[Deleted User]Hazurah