Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Looking for Dustin silver knight armour

EternityNekoEternityNeko
Mabinogi Rep: 580
edited September 28, 2017 in Alexina Marketplace
Max durability and male is what I'm looking for lets talk I seen one in the shops in dunbartin for 400k but didn't have enough at the time

Comments

• OwobearOwobear
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Max durability and male is what I'm looking for lets talk I seen one in the shops in dunbartin for 400k but didn't have enough at the time

Add Owobear :)
  • EternityNekoEternityNeko
    Owobear wrote: »

Add Owobear :)

will do
    im just eating ill be on a hour from now
    I'm looking for a doll that picks up gold
  • OwobearOwobear
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    edited October 9, 2017
    The cheapest you'll find will be 1.5m if you're lucky. Otherwise you can easily find them for 2m.
    No one will ever sell one for 300k.
    Thanks