Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Light or Darkness?

Comments

• ValentinaValentina
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    I have a coin but cannot open the twilight officer shop!! Somebody have the same problem?
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    edited November 2, 2017
    event-npc be like: which side will you choose
    I be like: hello, darkness, my old friend... is that you?
    honestly though, I already knew since the livestream I'd go for darkness
    SherriVimi
  • FairyvoiceFairyvoice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
    edited November 2, 2017
    Valentina wrote: »
    I have a coin but cannot open the twilight officer shop!! Somebody have the same problem?

As Arjune said on the previous page, the shop will not open until your wings have reached their final stage. They showed this in the livestream. They really should have mentioned that on the event page itself though.
    SherriVimi
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Sheesh, I hope I get that perm coupon but I bet it's extremely rare. I actually hope they aren't tradeable, to be honest.
    It's bad enough the final stage of wings are. (According to the stream, unless they decided to change that)
    People gonna be selling for millions of gold, it'll get annoying really quick. -_-
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    edited November 2, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    1. Can't register.
    5. Nexon decides to keep the event live and look for fix, even after half of players can't even start this event. They should just postpone it until maintenance and meanwhile find the darn fix.
    This is so freakin unfair. They postpone the Lantern event when some of the players can't register, why can't they postpone this one as well?! I just logged in and yup no quest.
    EDIT: Just submitted a ticket and didn't realized the response was so quick. Got a reply within minutes, and got the quest now. Also it looks like the announcement is wrong again. From the quest description, it looks like we can complete the quest by just completing any shadow mission. Now I feel relieved.
    GretaSherri
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Didn't expect to see that most people are choosing Twilight Wings.
    JazmynSherri
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595

Thats interesting. I personally figured most WOULD go with Twilight. Lol. Blue seems to be everyones favorite color.

After much pondering, I do think I decided to go with Light, as it matches my color theme without changing anything due to probably not getting perm ones. Lol.
    Sherri
  • LucardLucard
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,145
    How come my main character cannot get the quest, but alt character on the same account can get it? Is this event broken?
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    edited November 2, 2017
    reeeeeeeeeeeee I wear red

and I forgot that wings clash with my massive hair D:

ydrY0.png

I'll do the event for the clothes and find a blue alt to wear the wings, I guess... if the completed ones are even tradeable or bank-transferrable.
    Sherri
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited November 2, 2017
    if you were logged in when they added the event, you got glitched somewhat... and you have to send a ticket or wait til tomorrow. it's kinda late to send a ticket probably so I guess you just gotta wait til tomorrow. you'll be behind by 1 day :( Still... try the ticket anyways just in case
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited November 2, 2017

no one can even choose wings yet D: everyone starts with blue wings and you can't change to light or dark til you get the first 5 shades

I'm gonna go with light wings because my color is green and it's the only color that will match decently ^^
    Harukari
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited November 2, 2017
    Wish the twilight wings matched my color of blue.
    So I really don't know I'm stuck between light and twilight.

I'm really only doing this event for the robe tbh.
    I know I won't even get lucky and get that perm coupon from twilight box anyway.

Was kind of stupid to give the wings a timer.
    About as stupid as giving tails a timer when they first came out.

They could of at least made the completed wings permanent, but no, that'd make too much sense.
    Sherri
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Arjune wrote: »

no one can even choose wings yet D: everyone starts with blue wings and you can't change to light or dark til you get the first 5 shades

I'm gonna go with light wings because my color is green and it's the only color that will match decently ^^

I assume she's referring to the poll.
    Greta
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I cannot access the shop, to add on. I already got one coin, and the twilight box costs one coin. :'(
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Jazmyn wrote: »

Thats interesting. I personally figured most WOULD go with Twilight. Lol. Blue seems to be everyones favorite color.

After much pondering, I do think I decided to go with Light, as it matches my color theme without changing anything due to probably not getting perm ones. Lol.

Fun fact, Blue is the worlds favourite colour according to some surveys. That and teal.
    JazmynSherri
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    I want to do Darkness, but it's so hard to get any good purple dyes that I might just do Light since yellow/gold is so much easier to match with my other clothes.
    Jazmyn
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    edited November 3, 2017
    Vimi wrote: »
    I want to do Darkness, but it's so hard to get any good purple dyes that I might just do Light since yellow/gold is so much easier to match with my other clothes.

I currently use white/blue but tbh, if something like this d4a109e0dc19220a0b0cd96456fcba94.png was cheaper/ easier to get I'd go white purple instantly.
    JazmynVimi
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Jazmyn wrote: »

Well light blue was the best option for me instead of purple or yellow. I wish the wings were dyable or at least have more neutral colors. I really hope the coupons are tradable.
    Jazmyn
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Gaea wrote: »
    Also how rare is this permanent coupon? We'll find out here!
    Where does it say there is a permanent coupon? That would change everything. :x
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 3, 2017
    I cannot access the shop, to add on. I already got one coin, and the twilight box costs one coin. :'(

Someone said that you will only be able to access shop after your wings reach Stage 3.