Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

☆ Ren's Art Shop ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و

HotaRenHotaRen
Mabinogi Rep: 1,370
edited February 3, 2018 in Art Creations
Hello everyone~ Thanks so much for stopping by! ☆

[Links to My Art]

I'll be mainly accepting PayPal. I will normally try to accept gold/NX when I can, but I've been a bit overwhelmed lately so I will only be accepting PayPal for now.

I plan on adding headshots/fullbodies once I can post some reliable examples, but for now I'll be offering some smooshy little chibis.
Multiple characters/orders are allowed, but they will be drawn individually.
Detailed clothing/accessories (such as wings, detailed weapons, etc.) may cost extra. I will let you know before starting so we can negotiate a price.

Chibi
$10 / 10k NX / 3m gold (Ruairi/Alexina)
example_1a_by_renissho-dbub593.pngexample_2_by_renissho-dbub591.png

Order Form - Comment or PM me. Please erase anything in parenthesis before sending.
IGN:
Server:
Payment Method: (If paying with PP, please include your email so I can send you an invoice)
Character Info: (Give me an idea of their personality/interests so that I can portray them a little better. If you have any expressions or pose ideas/references in mind, be sure to let me know as well!)
References: (Fullbody in good/neutral colored lighting. Multiple angles and/or item names are very helpful.)
Additional Info: (Anything else you'd like to mention, such as details that may be different or hard to notice from the references.)

Alternative Contact Method: (I like using the forum to stay organized, but if you know that you won't check back here often, please let me know. Discord/email/in-game notes.)

[About My Work Process + Terms of Service]
ImaizumiOkamixdimsumBravelatios

Comments

• HotaRenHotaRen
    edited February 7, 2018
    PP Slots:
    Open

NX/Gold Slots:
    November
    1. Gakkuriaqua [completed]
    e35dce05d6e8367fb8cf02489c62aeea.png

December
    1. Eta [completed]
    f7457a64268c9f7dd7147098e15d2f8f.png
    2. Atou [completed]
    f3b8dc0d23c655850f1f93e74fa0182e.png
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    edited November 21, 2017
    IGN:Aquaheart
    Server:Ruairi
    Payment Method: Gold!
    Character Info: a smol happy mischievous pure boi & his big sister. The sister is kind, cheerful & reserved
    References: boi ref
    boi color pallet
    Girl ref girl color pallette
    Additional Info: can you draw both of them in a winter turtle neck sweater instead? as for sweater design & pose i'll leave it up to you!

Other details: the sister is taller and older by ~3-4 years & she has star earrings
  • HotaRenHotaRen
    @Gakkuriaqua Thanks for ordering again! ^-^)
    Since you want 2 characters, the total will be 6m. A junk item has been sent via mail.

Do you want me to use their regular clothes underneath the sweaters (pants and shoes, shirt collar probably sticking out)? If so, what should I draw for the girl's clothes? The references have several different outfits.
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    edited November 27, 2017
    HotaRen wrote: »
    @Gakkuriaqua Thanks for ordering again! ^-^)
    Since you want 2 characters, the total will be 6m. A junk item has been sent via mail.

Do you want me to use their regular clothes underneath the sweaters (pants and shoes, shirt collar probably sticking out)? If so, what should I draw for the girl's clothes? The references have several different outfits.

HEY!! sorry i was occupied during the holidays T7T.. and yes to the regular pants/shoes/shirt collar sticking out!.
    also the outfit with the purple vest and dress shirt for the girl please!

I'll pay the mail asap when I get home today!

• HotaRenHotaRen
    @Gakkuriaqua Hello~! I apologize that it's been a little while. I've been busy lately and finally found the time to work on these.

The lineart is done for the most part, so I wanted to post a progress update! I hope you like them. I might make some small edits to the girl's hair and face. I'll add her wings and earrings tomorrow and post another update, but in the meantime, please let me know if there are any changes you'd like me to make.
    058f8926267341a9fcf272dad330ff09.png
    I also did the base colors to get a better idea of how the sweaters would look. I tried a few different details, but they looked too busy compared to the rest of the drawing. I thought keeping the girl's bow would be a cute detail, but if you have any other ideas, let me know! ( ´꒳`)ノ
  • HotaRenHotaRen
    @Gakkuriaqua Here's the updated version of the girl (edited hair[top+left] and face, added earrings and wings). If you like any details from the previous image better, I can always change it them back.
    7aa91bc396fffd08392dd87ac603b04b.png

I'll get started on coloring as soon as I get the ok from you~
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    @hotaren IM WHEEZE no changes needed thank you!! AAAA
    they're so cute im dying Q7Q;;
  • HotaRenHotaRen
    edited December 22, 2017
    @Gakkuriaqua Aaaahhhhhhh I've been so busy I keep forgetting to post this !!!

I'm finished! Again, let me know if you want any changes. I hope you like them! I'll PM you with the full size images when I wake up.
    GakkuriaquaImaizumiOkamixdimsum
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    HotaRen wrote: »
    Aaaahhhhhhh I've been so busy I keep forgetting to post this !!!

I'm finished! Again, let me know if you want any changes. I hope you like them! I'll PM you with the full size images when I wake up.

NO CHANGES NEEDED LKJHFLJKHSKFJEH!!
    thank you very much !