[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

3x AP? Double Rainbow? Quadra Rainbow?!

VilanoVilano
Mabinogi Rep: 755
Posts: 15
Member
in General Chat
Just kidding on quadra rainbow (thought might be pretty nice),
but hey, at least 3x ap or double rainbow would be pretty nice way to recover from ripping those wallets...
pls?
Sherri

Comments

  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,065
    Posts: 1,048
    Member
    I'd like it. It's kinda depressing to see low level people with good gear though, so I feel not as many people use it as they should.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,905
    Posts: 602
    Member
    Or just give everyone infinite ap while we're at it .-.
    pawcalypse
  • ArgenArgen
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    Posts: 28
    Member
    Sounds like a good idea for me if it's just for a day. If that went on too long, there'd almost be no point. I know that those who've already maxed out everything and have over hundred thousand AP or something to spare literally don't care about such events but I just recently got most of my Magic Skills to Rank 1 and with Druid still on my objectives list, there's literally no end in sight to my figurative financial AP woes.
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    Posts: 315
    Member
    Yeah, why not have regular 2000x ap events lasting 7 days at the beginning of every week on top of giving everyone newbie benefits to a degree where nobody ever leaves the newbie phase anymore! Also 128x base training for every skill!
    ZuramarupawcalypseAstralBlue
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 43,070
    Posts: 6,257
    Member
    Meh...
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Posts: 824
    Member
    I horde all these rebirth and forgetful potion as well as shadow crystals just for future AP event. But nope, they keep coming back with skill events. I just logged in to do daily SM these days.. no motivation to play with 0 AP.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,865
    Posts: 1,483
    Member
    edited November 27, 2017
    Before we go there...I'd rather have sumthing 2 legitimately(not a pointless Rng sink! :( ) throw my 10k+ stockpiled ap @ first... :s
    AstralBlue
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 22,605
    Posts: 2,646
    Member
    Rhey wrote: »
    Before we go there...I'd rather have sumthing 2 legitimately(not a pointless Rng sink! :( ) throw my 10k+ stockpiled ap @ first... :s

    Keep getting Dan ranks. >:U

    Though really, 10k's so much that even if Chain Slash were released RIGHT NOW you couldn't spend it all on that before they're all max ranked.

    If you don't want pointless RNG... go for pointless waste!
    Spam Brio-bash and repair it!
    Constantly change your Grandmaster Unique Effect!
    Pointlessly reallocate your Potential stat points!
    And when Chain Slash gets here just spam AP training, even when it's easy!




    Oh, on topic I'd appreciate a Double Rainbow.
    I mean double AP, EXP, reward gold, drops and skill training is just :Q
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,050
    Posts: 887
    Member
    I need more ap. ' u'
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,865
    Posts: 1,483
    Member
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Rhey wrote: »
    Before we go there...I'd rather have sumthing 2 legitimately(not a pointless Rng sink! :( ) throw my 10k+ stockpiled ap @ first... :s




    Spam Brio-bash and repair it!
    Constantly change your Grandmaster Unique Effect!
    Pointlessly reallocate your Potential stat points!
    And when Chain Slash gets here just spam AP training, even when it's easy!



    I'd do it all if it gives sum minuscule perma character progress benefits at least. Wasting ap just doesn't sit well with me tbh. :( :'( :s
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 22,605
    Posts: 2,646
    Member
    Rhey wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Rhey wrote: »
    Before we go there...I'd rather have sumthing 2 legitimately(not a pointless Rng sink! :( ) throw my 10k+ stockpiled ap @ first... :s




    Spam Brio-bash and repair it!
    Constantly change your Grandmaster Unique Effect!
    Pointlessly reallocate your Potential stat points!
    And when Chain Slash gets here just spam AP training, even when it's easy!



    I'd do it all if it gives sum minuscule perma character progress benefits at least. Wasting ap just doesn't sit well with me tbh. :( :'( :s

    but you gotta
  • VilanoVilano
    Mabinogi Rep: 755
    Posts: 15
    Member
    well guys, there are plenty of ways to spend AP...
    Echostones awakening requires AP
    Changing Grandmaster main talent
    AP training
    Future Chain Slash talent (cough)

    in a way having AP events do give us an option to train skills...
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,595
    Posts: 2,450
    Member
    I'd like one. I got like no AP and so many skills want ranked.
    Plus I gotta start saving up for the new talent.
  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 46,230
    Posts: 7,063
    Member
    I approve.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,065
    Posts: 1,048
    Member
    Sherri wrote: »
    I'd like one. I got like no AP and so many skills want ranked.
    Plus I gotta start saving up for the new talent.

    Chain blade is gonna use ~2700 ap so get saving.
    KokoroSherri
  • 6f09096f0909
    Mabinogi Rep: 860
    Posts: 27
    Member
    edited November 27, 2017
    No really though, I need it so bad ok HAHAHA
    Ranking up Meteor Strike is PAINFUL when you're super low on AP
    CrimsSherri
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,580
    Posts: 2,733
    Member
    I would not mind, given the event.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,065
    Posts: 1,048
    Member
    6f0909 wrote: »
    No really though, I need it so bad ok HAHAHA
    Ranking up Meteor Strike is PAINFUL when you're super low on AP

    Nothing like using 500 ap for a next to useless skill amirite?