Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

»»—//★ . ¿ danziin's art shop ./

DanziinDanziin
Mabinogi Rep: 1,120
edited December 29, 2017 in Art Creations
t0YTY16.png

»»—//★ . ¿Aʙᴏᴜᴛ ▼ notes ./
. i have the right to refuse requests.
. commissions are for personal use only.

»»—//★ . ¿Aʙᴏᴜᴛ ▼ samples ./
»» digital
YgU0L8M.png

»» traditional
sUZkDIL.png
**quality will be better than this, and will be drawn on white paper, l m a o. these were the only ones i had in my files l o l
**will NOT be colored

»»—//★ . ¿Aʙᴏᴜᴛ ▼ payment ./
lowkey returning from a year-long hiatus so not entirely sure about prices. snooped around on other artist pages to see what the norm was. looks like 500k = $1.

payment options: gold, paypal, venmo, NX
I'm situated in the mari server but will be happy to do that gold transfer thing, if you'd like.

so, preference on paypal/venmo over gold/NX just because i don't play mabinogi too often and generally only play during breaks.

»» digital
headshot . 4m . $8 . 8NX
bust . 5m . $10 . 10NX
half-body . 10m . $20 . 20NX

»» traditional
headshot . 1m . $2 . 2NX
bust . 2m . $4 . 4NX
half-body . 4m . $8 . 8NX

also pretty flexible on prices, let me know if you want to negotiate.

»»—//★ . ¿Aʙᴏᴜᴛ ▼ other payment ./
you can also bribe me with items.
no particular wishlist. i've been gone too long, idk what's hip with the kids these days.

»»—//★ . ¿Aʙᴏᴜᴛ ▼ form ./
please message me or post below w/ ur form <3

ign:
payment:
type:
reference pictures:
other details:

Comments