Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mortello vs Non-Mortello suit

OverlordGodOverlordGod
Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
edited January 30, 2018 in General Chat
I have both, but i wish to sell either one, however i cannot seem to decide which one to sell! So my question here is, which outfit do you like the most if we ignore the fact how much they go for in market? Which do 'you' prefer? :o As Mortello one has idle pose while other one does not, and Mortello has legs visible while non-Mortello looks more like robe.
  1. Which one would you like the most?27 votes
    1. Mortello
       78% (21 votes)
    2. Non-Mortello
       22% (6 votes)

Comments

• KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    Cape Jacket? over the robe looking one.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    The uniform looks like a dress so the suit all the way. I have always hated how they make some male outfits (Northern Light Armor is a prime example...) to look like a dress by not giving them pants. Mortello's Pitch Black Suit is probably my most favorite male outfit in the game. Sad I had to sell it back then because I needed money to buy gears.
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    ShouK wrote: »
    The uniform looks like a dress so the suit all the way. I have always hated how they make some male outfits (Northern Light Armor is a prime example...) to look like a dress by not giving them pants. Mortello's Pitch Black Suit is probably my most favorite male outfit in the game. Sad I had to sell it back then because I needed money to buy gears.

Couldn't agree more.
    I never use the Northern Light Armor because it looks like a damn dress. Which is why Langu > Bhafel (for M atleast)
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Martello one is waaaaay better than the non-Martello version plus.. having the idle pose is a bonus but you can always just equip a tailoring kit of you don’t want the idle pose.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I prefer Mortello.... I also kinda dislike the more robey style outfits. I still wear them, but I prefer pants :>
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I like both!
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Pants or bust, that and all robes tend to look really odd when running.
  • OverlordGodOverlordGod
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
    Thanks for votes and replys so far :) Appriciating them all, will check later again and concluding which to keep, so far Mortello is leading. ^^
    Xiokun
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I voted for the regular pitch black, mainly because it is the only one I have, and I want to convince people I am cool and not lame. :(
    Shadoe