Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Log-in not working

wutainrosewutainrose
Mabinogi Rep: 840
in Technical Support
up until last night had no problems, then launcher updated and now it will not go beyond log in screen. I in-put my email and password and click log-in and get no response. Have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling launcher and restarting computer to no avail.

Comments

• LongSlyLongSly
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    wutainrose wrote: »
    up until last night had no problems, then launcher updated and now it will not go beyond log in screen. I in-put my email and password and click log-in and get no response. Have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling launcher and restarting computer to no avail.

Try running nexon_launcher.exe directly from the folder instead of the shortcut, which may be set to nexon_runtime.exe. I ran into a similar issue and found this solution by accident. Ran the launcher.exe, did an update and worked from there!

To me it's found here (Win 7, 64-bit) C:\Program Files (x86)\Nexon\Nexon Launcher

Hope that helps.
  • wutainrosewutainrose
    Afraid not already tried that. I don't know what the update did but it totally messed up my launcher ability.
  • wutainrosewutainrose
    where do I find the AppData/Roaming folder
  • wutainrosewutainrose
    took me awhile to find the appdata file folder but this did not work either still won't log in
  • foxkidfoxkid
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    edited April 1, 2018
    oh that happen to me before too best way to go about is to go into ur local disk (c:) then go into Program files (x86) find nexon files then click on nexon launcher then find nexon_runtime from time to time it will work but if it takes to long exit it n try again it will work the sec time...i been using that nexon_runtime for a month n it working find for me since i also have the same issue as u where the nexon launcher isnt work the way it should have was stuck on loading mode soo yea give wat i said a try if it doesnt work then i would say try out http://store.steampowered.com/ to play mabi that one always work but sadly enough it only allows u to low into one accounts only well then good luck n i hope it works for u on wat i said
  • wutainrosewutainrose
    Foxkid thank you the advice but that had already been tried and does not work. We have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and running installer as admin, deleting all the folders for the launcher and installing new ones. We have tried running it from the program x86 folder and running the runtime launch as well as the launcher.exe from the same folder. It will not go beyond put in your email and password just sits there and stares at you. It worked fine up until the other night when it went into update and then stopped logging in. I do not have any bots on my system as it works fine on steam but will not let me changed between my Mabinogi accounts. Whatever ha[ppened is in the launcher. Mabinogi needs live tech support so their own people can figure out what is wrong with it.