Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I didn't get the bag coupon after completing G21

AgentJeanAgentJean
Mabinogi Rep: 3,775
in General Chat
What gives or what am I missing?

Comments

• 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    random guess but did u click the 'complete' butten in quests/Divine knights tab?
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    I've heard people got it by relogging after completing it. You made sure to talk to Joe in Dunbaraton to make that your main character right?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Changing channels also help.
  • DewdropmonDewdropmon
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    edited June 22, 2018
    EDIT: Never mind. I got it.
  • AgentJeanAgentJean
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,775
    edited June 22, 2018
    I've heard people got it by relogging after completing it. You made sure to talk to Joe in Dunbaraton to make that your main character right?

I did during the Pre-g21 event but he wouldn't talk to me after G21 went live so I figured I was set.

Never mind it was the wrong Joe. The Post G21 launch Joe doesn't show up as a event quest.

Anyways I got it now.