Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

jekko | doodles

Comments

• DingigraphiDingigraphi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,935
    Yes please if you haven't started here is my dingi's new look!
    Front With Wings:https://imgur.com/NTSPl7K
    Front without Wings: https://imgur.com/ZNUo6Ji
    muface
  • mufacemuface
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,235
    Hopefully I'm not too late for this! Your style looks cute ><!
    Dropping my refs here in case you wanna draw her too ;D!
    http://puu.sh/wZJs4/a28c56228c.jpg
    http://puu.sh/wZJxv/a12b2628d8.jpg
    Best of luck with the shop!! I'd also commission but I'm so broke after ChristmasQQ!

Edit: Seeing her in your non-chibi style would be wonderful ;O;! ♥

A little overdue QQ sorry 'bout that... here's your freebun~ hope you like it ;w;

sm99x3.jpg
    JazmynImaizumiDANIarts
  • mufacemuface
    Here's one of my critters if he interests you. I'd love to see him in your non-chibi style, because holy moses it's pretty!

https://i.imgur.com/GmLQQrp.png

here's a quick preview!

2egguxf.jpg
    Jazmyn
  • mufacemuface
    bump posting more by tomorrow!

also accepting five (5) more freebie requests! may vary from sketch to full colored work ^^
  • rjk10123rjk10123
    Mabinogi Rep: 890
    edited July 6, 2018
    If you are able to do a freebie of mine I would greatly appreciate it!

https://imgur.com/a/S4LyXyb
    muface
  • PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    *slowly slides in*

https://imgur.com/RMdhP7p

Also how have you been lately mu?
    muface
  • mufacemuface
    *slowly slides in*

Doin okay :3 i've been roaming around mabi lately! hbu? ^0^
  • PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    muface wrote: »
    *slowly slides in*

Doin okay :3 i've been roaming around mabi lately! hbu? ^0^

I've been alright just been doing those daily quests and such.
    muface
  • mufacemuface
    Here's one of my critters if he interests you. I'd love to see him in your non-chibi style, because holy moses it's pretty!

https://i.imgur.com/GmLQQrp.png

For @MediaKlepto ^^

29xye8g.jpg
  • mufacemuface
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    I was curious if I could have One More freebie from you, She hasn't been coloured since I don't exactly know how I'd be able to make her look, she's very old too(I made her in like....15-16? I think, It's hard for me to remember old artworks xD)

I ended up reposting her around 2017 on DeviantART since I had made a new account, and I want to remake her but i still don't know how she should be coloured, SO! I'd like you to be extremely creative with her as much as you'd like, heck, you can add things if you want.
    but, here she is.

myoc_by_psyychoticdani-dbhl0sx.jpg

Chibi or non-chibi is your choice

Oooh sure that's okay! I'd be happy to do that! She looks wonderful *0*

Could you tell me a bit more about your OC? Her traits/personality maybe a background? And one more thing- are her ears pointed or not? Also I see she has a tail, is it fur or made out of fire perhaps? o 3o

Started on @DANNYdani's OC ^^

here's a quick preview :)

21edwnl.jpg
    DANIartsImaizumiJazmyn
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    I was curious if I could have One More freebie from you, She hasn't been coloured since I don't exactly know how I'd be able to make her look, she's very old too(I made her in like....15-16? I think, It's hard for me to remember old artworks xD)

I ended up reposting her around 2017 on DeviantART since I had made a new account, and I want to remake her but i still don't know how she should be coloured, SO! I'd like you to be extremely creative with her as much as you'd like, heck, you can add things if you want.
    but, here she is.

Could you tell me a bit more about your OC? Her traits/personality maybe a background? And one more thing- are her ears pointed or not? Also I see she has a tail, is it fur or made out of fire perhaps? o 3o

Started on @DANNYdani's OC ^^

here's a quick preview :)

21edwnl.jpg

looks cute as always c:
  • mufacemuface
    >w< took a quick break in between doodles.

Putting this here since eh... technically we have him in-game ahaha :3

20axl.jpg
    DANIarts
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    >w< took a quick break in between doodles.

Putting this here since eh... technically we have him in-game ahaha :3

20axl.jpg

CUTE!!!!
    muface
  • RowletteRowlette
    Mabinogi Rep: 415
    Hello there! If you'd like and are still available, would it be okay if we did an art trade? And if you do fanart of Mabinogi NPCs |・∀・)
    Here is a recent artwork of mine:
    mabinogi_character_by_6irdly-dcgdxuf.png
    muface
  • mufacemuface
    Rowlette wrote: »
    Hello there! If you'd like and are still available, would it be okay if we did an art trade? And if you do fanart of Mabinogi NPCs |・∀・)

Hello hello~ that would be awesome! (if you don't mind waiting a bit though,) I'm just finishing some more requests before I take in an art trade but I'd love to! :3 And yes I do fanart of Mabinogi NPCs! /o/

Let me know if that would okay and I'll message you once I'm clear? ^0^)/
    Rowlette
  • RowletteRowlette
    Mabinogi Rep: 415
    Rowlette wrote: »

Hello hello~ that would be awesome! (if you don't mind waiting a bit though,) I'm just finishing some more requests before I take in an art trade but I'd love to! :3 And yes I do fanart of Mabinogi NPCs! /o/

Let me know if that would okay and I'll message you once I'm clear? ^0^)/

(ノ▽〃) Thank you! And of course I don't mind! Whenever you are clear and ready, just send a message my way!
    muface
  • mufacemuface

but, here she is.

She's happy-go-lucky, but she has a bit of evil in her she sometimes can't control on a full moon, she's an elf demon and her tail is more of like... a pointed arrow kind of thing.
    her ears are point but not TOO pointed.

I hope that helps o:

Got it! \o/ thank you~ :"D

Anytime!
    Since you're helping me with this, if you'd like, we can share the OC.
    as in we both have rights too her, we both can let others use her if they ask(we both can also deny them of such uses) we both can use her ourselves if we both want, etc.

since you seem to like her enough to recreate her and colour her and stuffs :3

just putting this out there, if you accept it, all rights to her belongs to both of us.

you can even change or add-on to her backstory if you'd like too. :'3

if not though, and you refuse this offer, that's just as fine x3
    I'm just putting this on the virtual table here P:

I... I had too much fun with this ahaha I ended up making 2 versions >w<

So for your OC, I decided on using blue as her hair color! I always think there's something majestic about elf characters owo I didn't change her clothes because I think it's good as it is... she ended up looking soft ; v; so here she is! I hope you like it~

wahfd2.jpg

When you mentioned she's an elf demon though, and that she has a little evil inside of her during the full moons, I thought about all that majestic aura just shedding.... and then she'd be under the Moon's influence alfjaj idk hahaha I came up with something completely opposite I guess? :3 Her skin's pale, she has red hair and her eyes portrays the 'magic' she's under when she's not in control!!
    211nuro.jpg

I hope you like these @DANNYdani! Thanks for letting me draw your OC *U*

DANIarts
  • DANIartsDANIarts

but, here she is.

She's happy-go-lucky, but she has a bit of evil in her she sometimes can't control on a full moon, she's an elf demon and her tail is more of like... a pointed arrow kind of thing.
    her ears are point but not TOO pointed.

I hope that helps o:

Got it! \o/ thank you~ :"D

Anytime!
    Since you're helping me with this, if you'd like, we can share the OC.
    as in we both have rights too her, we both can let others use her if they ask(we both can also deny them of such uses) we both can use her ourselves if we both want, etc.

since you seem to like her enough to recreate her and colour her and stuffs :3

just putting this out there, if you accept it, all rights to her belongs to both of us.

you can even change or add-on to her backstory if you'd like too. :'3

if not though, and you refuse this offer, that's just as fine x3
    I'm just putting this on the virtual table here P:

I... I had too much fun with this ahaha I ended up making 2 versions >w<

So for your OC, I decided on using blue as her hair color! I always think there's something majestic about elf characters owo I didn't change her clothes because I think it's good as it is... she ended up looking soft ; v; so here she is! I hope you like it~

wahfd2.jpg

When you mentioned she's an elf demon though, and that she has a little evil inside of her during the full moons, I thought about all that majestic aura just shedding.... and then she'd be under the Moon's influence alfjaj idk hahaha I came up with something completely opposite I guess? :3 Her skin's pale, she has red hair and her eyes portrays the 'magic' she's under when she's not in control!!
    211nuro.jpg

I hope you like these @DANNYdani! Thanks for letting me draw your OC *U*

OMG THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
    I'm glad you liked her, and *cough, cough* /Our OC/ *cough, cough*
    x'D
    She's absoluely beautiful. Well done(:
    muface
  • mufacemuface
    Yes please if you haven't started here is my dingi's new look!
    Front With Wings:https://imgur.com/NTSPl7K
    Front without Wings: https://imgur.com/ZNUo6Ji

Sorry it took a while! Here's your dingi~ :3 hope you like it! ^^
    (went a little crazy here since i've been camping on the beach lol D: )

250r2h1.jpg
    JazmynImaizumiDANIarts
  • mufacemuface
    edited July 27, 2018
    Almost done with the next artwork~

Just gnna share these bunch that got me busy for a while ^^ (not mabi-related but still~)
    nno5eu.jpg
    1zz2dqb.jpg
    2wemnt1.jpg
    keaqut.jpg
    nqtdo9.jpg

DANIartsPankoodaJazmyn