Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How is the game doing :3

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited January 4, 2017
    DaisyShannon

Thank you for the replies! I'll remember your offer Kitty. Oh by the way can you tell me why there are gravestones dotted all about? Lol!
    Just in case you missed it Ktty is spelled without the i for my IGN. And as @Gentlemen said, those stones are guild stones. Each one of those is a guild that exists on the server, created by someone who maintains premium or VIP service.
    DaisyShannon
  • HyoukariHyoukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 540
    If you want someone to help you along a little, you can add me. I'm 2.4k total level. My IGN is Hyoukari.
    KttyDaisyShannon
  • DaisyShannonDaisyShannon
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    Thank you, sorry for misspelling your name ktty lol! Hmm guildstones? At least I take a less morbid view of them now lol!
  • oaklandsoaklands
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    Hi there! I was formerly a long-time player of Mabinogi before I decided to take hiatus around October - November 2016. There's been a huge update + a couple of events that have transpired, so i'm wondering if Mabinogi is worth coming back to nowadays?
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Unfortunately, the playerbase has dropped by a very large margin. Those that are actively participating in guild activites are very slim. However, the marketplace still remains, although it may be smaller and contain much less Gachapon items depending on your server and how much money veteran players used to spend. It may be worth revisiting Mabinogi to see if old friends are still here, but not much of the old content has been updated or improved. There should be plenty of new players you can help out though.
  • CapnReconCapnRecon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,055
    There's Music Q if you're into that. Don't expect to get your hands on the materials for the new instruments anytime soon though, because Nexon screwed that up just like with ruptured black metal. :P

Just jumped back in myself, so I'm trying to catch up on the new stuff as well.
    [Deleted User]
  • oaklandsoaklands
    Darkpixie99

Unfortunately, the playerbase has dropped by a very large margin. Those that are actively participating in guild activites are very slim. However, the marketplace still remains, although it may be smaller and contain much less Gachapon items depending on your server and how much money veteran players used to spend. It may be worth revisiting Mabinogi to see if old friends are still here, but not much of the old content has been updated or improved. There should be plenty of new players you can help out though.
    Thank you for answering! I figured that the playerbase has taken a decrease, although i'm assuming that its mainly because of college / classes starting back up. I'm from Alexina, so i'm not sure if i'll notice much of a difference lol. I feel like I want to come back, but i'm not sure if the market economy has changed or something ... I might be able to make a profit or not since I have a bunch of rare gacha items lying around.

[Deleted User]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Yeah players tend to forget about classes start up and whatnot. You'll notice significant increased activity during the evenings into the night, then drops off after midnight. That's about normal especially if you have a day time job (like most people) or are going to school (another day time thing). So don't let players discourage you with their nay saying about this game. I encourage you to return and catch up on all the new content!

Right guys? -stares- :|
    [Deleted User]
  • oaklandsoaklands
    Hardmuscle

October - November 2016 wasn't that long ago for any amount of time away to be considered a 'long hiatus'. This looks more like an opportunity to talk down about a game you could have logged into and learned what you wish to know. - but what would I know, I've only been here since a week or two after closed beta. ☺
    Sorry if that ever looked like I was talking down about the game, but that wasn't my intention at all. I found myself not playing Mabi a whole lot and I decided to try and play other games while focusing on life, and I decided to try and come back to this game and give it another shot after a couple of months. Again, i'm a long time player and i've been playing this game off and on for two years. o:
    [Deleted User]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited January 16, 2017
    "Those are guildstones"

@Gentlemen They might as well be gravestones. lel.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Oh I don't believe so either, I was just making a crack at all the dead guilds. XD