Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pillow Fight event suggestion

AnachronosTemporiAnachronosTempori
Mabinogi Rep: 210
in Feedback and Suggestions
I would like to suggest that white pillow feathers either be linked to a character longer (for example 2 full minutes) before someone else can pick them up, or else that they can ONLY be picked up by the user that caused them to drop, until the user that picked them up drops them, much like items that are fished but dropped from inventory. I suggest this because there are many people who simply find someone who is farming for feathers and uses a fast pet to pick them up before the player that actually did the work can. Please make this a reality ASAP, or at least the next time this event rolls over, as it is extremely frustrating.
RudeCrow

Comments

• RudeCrowRudeCrow
    Mabinogi Rep: 560
    While we're at it, can you also make it so that the White Pillow Feathers don't despawn after what seems like 1 minute?
    Fluorette
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    RudeCrow wrote: »
    While we're at it, can you also make it so that the White Pillow Feathers don't despawn after what seems like 1 minute?

Yes, please! I haven't been able to pick up every feather during the times I take on all the enemies alone.
  • AnachronosTemporiAnachronosTempori
    Mabinogi Rep: 210
    I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels this way.
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    I believe that it helps to prevent FH users from locking others out of the event; you either have to pick up each feather and not murk the group, or you have to try and pick up what you can afterwards.

I use FH and don't mind others picking 'em up; sharing is caring etc.