Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Succubus Queen Outfits

ZintackZintack
Mabinogi Rep: 2,635
in General Chat
Does anyone happen to have their own pictures or links to KR pictures that show the different suits?

It listed 3 on the old announcement:
Succubus Queen Full-cover Bodysuit
Succubus Queen Half-cover Bodysuit
Succubus Queen Minimal Bodysuit

I think I've only seen the Full-cover bodysuit but I wanted to see them to see the differences between them all. qq

Comments

• AellAell
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,070
    Pictures in this order: Succubus Queen Full Bodysuit, Succubus Queen Half Bodysuit, Succubus Queen Partial Bodysuit (mabi.sigkill KR character simulator item names, may differ in NA version). Dye parts: 1-teal, 2-lime, 3-orange. The first outfit's outer part is gradient between colours 1 and 2.

tumblr_ovhtirhgtp1v91nt5o1_540.png
    tumblr_ovhtirhgtp1v91nt5o2_1280.png
    tumblr_ovhtirhgtp1v91nt5o3_1280.png

Zintack
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Nice. Those should be uploaded to our wiki.

Also kind of want the minimal or partial one. I don't like how that the full one has this undyable black part.
  • ZintackZintack
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,635
    Tyty for showing! -They're all pretty cute- Too bad I'm on dead Tarlach... Only seen 2 Full Version Outfits :<
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Zintack wrote: »
    Tyty for showing! -They're all pretty cute- Too bad I'm on dead Tarlach... Only seen 2 Full Version Outfits :<

Yeah and not on your server. Kek.
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Gaea wrote: »
    Zintack wrote: »

Yeah and not on your server. Kek.

Correction, this is implying the 2 full outfits are ON the Tarlach server.
    I've seen them myself. Might even be a third nobody knows about.