Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

sooo... the usual drop rates discussion thread

nevyn25nevyn25
Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
in General Chat
title says all. as usual, state your gach drops to shed some light on the odds

Comments

• EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited August 31, 2017
    33 ; 1 New Chair (Fortune Teller) , 3 Halos
    /End
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    I bought 76 boxes today. Highlights were two female jr. robes (I HATE MYSELF), female magic academy shoes, whole lotta broken horn stuff, 5 elemental magic mastery training potions, 2 lorna's special gold box conversion coupons, 2 potent shadow crystal -> potent finest coupons (takes 5 potent norms and makes them into 3 potent finests, really nice actually), and four assorted halos. Also got a few cookie wand appearance scrolls, and four of those enchant spell books that I'm going to hold onto for a while.
    All i wanted was the male outfit but the game gave me two female versions. I'm super salty about that and the fact no one else has male outfits for sale.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Buffalos wrote: »
    I bought 76 boxes today. Highlights were two female jr. robes (I HATE MYSELF), female magic academy shoes, whole lotta broken horn stuff, 5 elemental magic mastery training potions, 2 lorna's special gold box conversion coupons, 2 potent shadow crystal -> potent finest coupons (takes 5 potent norms and makes them into 3 potent finests, really nice actually), and four assorted halos. Also got a few cookie wand appearance scrolls, and four of those enchant spell books that I'm going to hold onto for a while.
    All i wanted was the male outfit but the game gave me two female versions. I'm super salty about that and the fact no one else has male outfits for sale.

Since it's only the first day, I suggest holding onto them and try trading for a male version later. Either that or just sell them now and hold the gold until male versions pop up.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Since it's only the first day, I suggest holding onto them and try trading for a male version later. Either that or just sell them now and hold the gold until male versions pop up.

Sold one and holding the other hostage for a later trade. No one on Alexina has a male outfit for sale right now, from what I can tell. There's a single outfit on the housing board, but it's from one of the usual gacha sharks who typically won't sell things.
    badnewsbarrett
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    I bought 22. Got a couple of halos, a lot of Magus Crest stuff, 2 Honeycomb dresses, Demonic Infinity Appearance Scroll and assorted Broken Horn/Lamellar Armor pieces.

Thankfully only one pet dye and one training potion. I'm quite pleased.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    What are the "enchant books"?