Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How do you start the quest for 10x12 music bag

SplatulatedSplatulated
Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
in Help
BAGSSS

need them all

even though im out of space for bags...

1. shoudl bags be able to go into bags29 votes
    1. yish
       66% (19 votes)
    2. wtf that be OP
       34% (10 votes)

Comments

• lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    edited December 15, 2016
    Talk to the Royal music Alliance apprentice at the bard camp register your character to get a book
    Then a thing thing I WISH they would have said(I thought it would be delivered auto) talk to the NPC again, and select get daily quest complete it, and put the page you get in the book. Repeat hopefully for 9 more days(I say hopefully that there won't be repeats)
    mochibi
  • LucardLucard
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,145
    I got quest were I'm suppose to do jam freestyle and get perfect rhythm how am I suppose to even do that?
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited December 15, 2016
    Equip an instrument to get the Jam Freestyle Action and use it. You'll be prompted to hit asdf and space bar keys. Complete some rounds and you'll get the "perfect rhythm" thing.