Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FIXED] Another new chair, another giant bug

ArjuneArjune
Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
edited November 9, 2017 in Archived Bugs
The new Fortune Teller's Chair has a bug when giants use it (I think.... unless it was intended for some reason). When my friends use the chairs on their elf/human characters they get tarot cards on the table. When I use it the table has only the crystal ball. One friend tried my chair on a human male and an elf female, so it doesn't seem to be a gender thing. Here's a screenshot of them using their tables and you can clearly see the tarot cards

Cl293ct.png

and here is me sitting at my table with no tarot cards

Vtx4SvT.jpg

If this wasn't intended then I hope it gets fixed. thanks

IGN: Darvy
Server: Mari

Comments