Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fresh New Look Event

SabinaSabina
Mabinogi Rep: 7,700
in Vault
Get 2017 started off right with a two week Fresh New Look Event, dropping the Pon costs of Dressing Room selections to zero! Get a style to match your Utawarerumono outfits or just a new look for the new year.

READ MORE - http://bit.ly/2iITH5l
Fomor1402

Comments

• VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    Nice way to start the new year~
  • ZintackZintack
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,635
    Nexon should re-release beauty gachapon. "New year, new me?"

-Still trying to find a non-existent Caswyn F coupon on Tarlach-
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    @Zintack I still think they need a serious revamp of the premium styles by making those free while the beauty coupons cost pons as the new premium. Beauty Coupons really kill the rebirth system when it comes to gender bending, which pretty much makes Mabinogi lose it's one and only star and exclusive feature that all players can use. (Unless you have a Beauty Coupon you used, and don't gender bend even if you want to because you're terrified of the cost and rarity of the item.)
  • ZintackZintack
    @Darkpixie99 Yeah, still sad that the drop rates were so nuts last time. I use to switch genders in game a lot but now I have the old hot day, wave twin tails on. Not sure if it got re-couponed or not.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    @Zintack I usually don't try to keep track of the drop rates, it only makes me cry tears of blood about how little I can pay for stuff. What we should do for the Miku hair is have it for free, as you can't really sell it for a profit again due to the copyright agreement, and A LOT of people lost that hair from the rebirth glitch. I just so happen to be one of the players who did, and I've never rebirthed my alt with the Rin hair since then.
  • ZintackZintack
    @Darkpixie99 I wish I had rin hair, that's like my TOP 5 favorite female hairs. ;v; would be cool if you used a coupon and then if you used another it would give you your old hair in coupon form.
  • ErydanosErydanos
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,295
    Gave my Giantesses some nice faces and hairdo's.

My Butler finally has Laerte's Hair (what I do now with the wig though?)

My Giant dudes are fine the way they are though...yes...yes they are fine...they don't need those fancy hairstyles...

(Why on Earth the new Hairstyles don't allow to keep your Giant's manly, scruffy beard?!)