Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bandit Persuit is BROKEN!

DFDFDDFDFD
Mabinogi Rep: 555
edited September 17, 2017 in Incomplete Bugs
This has been the case for years, possibly since released and has never been fixed.
Basically when you start bandit pursuit 2/3 of the times it simply doesn't work. Bandits don't appear, no matter how far and wide you search. Ever so often you'll come across a bandit but they will instantly disappear when you get close, or a moment after they get you sights.
You have to repeatedly change channels and hope that on the next channel it works properly.
I think it's time to fix this Nexon.

Comments

• DFDFDDFDFD
    edited September 17, 2017
    I just surfed through 10 channels and every single bandit I saw instantly disappeared as I approached.
    Trust me, It's plenty broken.
    Incoherent? Tell me where I've been unclear in the slightest.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    are you doing commerce before you bounty hunt? when you commerce first images of the hiding bandits will also appear when you bounty hunt which is why most of them vanish like that. the best way to fix it is to just close mabi completely and when you log back in get all your bounty hunting done before starting any commerce. some bandits will still just vanish but this way usually makes it much better and easier to bounty hunt.
    [Deleted User]
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    DFDFD wrote: »
    I just surfed through 10 channels and every single bandit I saw instantly disappeared as I approached.
    Trust me, It's plenty broken.
    Incoherent? Tell me where I've been unclear in the slightest.
    Read over the guidelines I linked in my last post. I don't believe I need to tell you what's wrong with this thread.
    Big difference between not following arbitrary guidelines and being incoherent.
    Negumiko wrote: »
    are you doing commerce before you bounty hunt? when you commerce first images of the hiding bandits will also appear when you bounty hunt which is why most of them vanish like that. the best way to fix it is to just close mabi completely and when you log back in get all your bounty hunting done before starting any commerce. some bandits will still just vanish but this way usually makes it much better and easier to bounty hunt.
    No I was not doing commerce.