Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

pony mount event question

ValenmirValenmir
Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
in General Chat
.-. im sure the answer is obvious but i wanted to make sure before i do it, But the whistle you get at the end of the getting the 12 balloons, will that whistle be tradable?

Comments

• SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    99% chance it will not be.

Source: I unwillingly collect pet whistles.
    Kensamaofmari[Deleted User]
  • ValenmirValenmir
    :c well- this sucks. There goes that plan- .. really would be nice if mounts/pets were on all characters regardless of the servers T_T
    [Deleted User]
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    I know people were saying if you log on every day, you should be able to get enough for two whistles, so you could do two characters, one after the other. Other than that, I can only recommend trying to buy them off other people the next time the petal trade medals are released.
    [Deleted User]
  • ValenmirValenmir
    >.> .. well thats nice- i guess.. T_T If you start a new character in another server you are better off doing a whole new account, you dont get any of the starter mounts for the new character so it kind of sucks.
    [Deleted User]
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Tayloreski wrote: »
    >.> .. well thats nice- i guess.. T_T If you start a new character in another server you are better off doing a whole new account, you dont get any of the starter mounts for the new character so it kind of sucks.

yep not only that but any hot time or other giveaway will only give the item for one server as far as I know. :(
    [Deleted User]
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Tayloreski wrote: »
    If I could only give one piece of advice to a new player, this would be it.
    [Deleted User]