Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Beauty Coupons?!

MedamaudeeMedamaudee
Mabinogi Rep: 1,510
in Help
Hi guys. I'm an older player back from 2010-ish. I finally decided to buy some pons to get some nicer hair for my character but it turns out I need a beauty coupon? Could someone please explain to me what the hell those are and how do I get them? Mabinogi has changed QUITE a bit since I have last played. Please help. I spent my money for nothing :-(

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited September 22, 2017
    Yeah, unfortunately the newer hairs don't accept Pons as payment, and instead require hairdo-specific beauty coupons that are mainly available in limited time sales of "Beauty Coupon Gachapon" sort of things.

If it's got that purple-ish B icon in the upper-left corner, it means that style will require the corresponding beauty coupon.

I'm not exactly happy with the direction they took, since I liked Pons well enough.
    There's still styles that accept Pons, though.
    They're just not the newest ones.

Edit:
    Beauty Coupons are tradeable, at least.
    Maybe some other player has a leftover coupon for the style you want.
    Might be very expensive, depending on the style, though.
    SherriMedamaudee
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,510
    What hot garbage! At least I only spent $5! Thank you guys for your clarification, I appreciate it.