Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Which equips to use for "Luxurious" title?

GriReaGriRea
Mabinogi Rep: 600
in Help
I would like to know what I should wear on a Male character to get this title. I looked through the web and asked around, but I couldn't find any answers. Equips can be from NPC (preferred) or from events/gach. All helpful comments are appreciated.

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    GriRea wrote: »
    I would like to know what I should wear on a Male character to get this title. I looked through the web and asked around, but I couldn't find any answers. Equips can be from NPC (preferred) or from events/gach. All helpful comments are appreciated.
    @GriRea
    Add up the value of the equipment you're wearing in these slots:

Head
    Body
    Gloves
    Shoes
    Robe

(weapons, shields, or accessories don't count)
    If the value of these items is 500,000 gold or more, talk to Simon about Private Story to receive the "the Luxurious" title.
    (you get this hint if you talk to Nerys about Rumors while wearing items with a value of 200,000 or more)

The value of your items is usually their NPC-bought price. But for items that can't be bought from NPCs, this is generally 10x their price an NPC will buy the item from you for. (Brigandine sells for 24,300 at full durability, so the value for the title would be 243,000)

If you're human, you can get something like a Dustin Silver Knight Armor, a Jagged Mini Skirt (female), or a Luey's Cleric Coat (male), and that should be over 500,000 in value just from that alone.
    GriRea
  • GriReaGriRea
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    GriRea wrote: »
    @GriRea
    Add up the value of the equipment you're wearing in these slots:

Head
    Body
    Gloves
    Shoes
    Robe

(weapons, shields, or accessories don't count)
    If the value of these items is 500,000 gold or more, talk to Simon about Private Story to receive the "the Luxurious" title.
    (you get this hint if you talk to Nerys about Rumors while wearing items with a value of 200,000 or more)

The value of your items is usually their NPC-bought price. But for items that can't be bought from NPCs, this is generally 10x their price an NPC will buy the item from you for. (Brigandine sells for 24,300 at full durability, so the value for the title would be 243,000)

If you're human, you can get something like a Dustin Silver Knight Armor, a Jagged Mini Skirt (female), or a Luey's Cleric Coat (male), and that should be over 500,000 in value just from that alone.

Late reply, but thank you VERY much for your comment. I found it to be incredibly helpful. I got the title, yay! :D