Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Celestial Unicorn?

FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
edited September 28, 2017 in Help
I was wondering if anyone had a picture of the Celestial Unicorn, that came from the "The Master's Secret Pet Box" A few years back?
[Deleted User]

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited September 28, 2017
    Only picture I found so far was from someone's reddit post a few years back.

ccc3bed9d3.png

Weird that not even the announcement for the sale had a picture of it.
    [Deleted User]
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited September 28, 2017
    celesticalunicorn.png

I have one....apparently. Yes, it does have a horn. My icon blocked it though. I am sorry.
    [Deleted User]
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Ooohh Nice, Does it have the same running speed as a flame mare or slower? I am considering buying one to add to the pet collection I have and want to know before I make the decision.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    @FayeKaiba It has Rank F Running Boost and Flame Dive, so it appears to be just an aesthetic change. I don't notice any speed deficits here.
    [Deleted User]
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    @FayeKaiba best of luck getting the Robot Unicorn. I have one, and my chief gripe - although this would also hold true for the Flame Mare - is they really don't have the Stamina needed to run for very long.