Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Multi-Colored wigs

AmesenpaiAmesenpai
Mabinogi Rep: 1,695
edited October 8, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
Thought about a wig similar to this or this but can be dyed in 3 parts like the bottom half of one pigtail could be blue or any other color and the other bottom half pigtail could be a different color and the rest of the wig can be a different color. maybe all hair can be multi-colored? something different then one colored wigs or one colored type hair. the outfits we have are multi-colorful but why not the wigs? Like wigs with hats i can see at multi-colored, but regular just wigs for hair; I just only see it to be one color. Multi-colored hair should be a thing in mabinogi, I think it would be cool and creative and fun! Please Consider this idea as a suggestion, i really have nothing else to add if people in the comments could help me add stuff i will put you in my post with quotes with the forum name you have, for helping me add to this. i have writers block...

29RkEM5.png

Comments

• LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    Urban Wig and a few more recent wigs are able to be two-toned colors. It's not multi, but at least it's two colors instead of just a singular one.
    Amesenpai
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,695
    Leilicia wrote: »
    Urban Wig and a few more recent wigs are able to be two-toned colors. It's not multi, but at least it's two colors instead of just a singular one.

hm true. but other wigs should be multi-colored as well. but i see what you mean
    Leilicia
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    I thought this said Wings for a moment

I would totally be down for multi colored wings. I don't wear them personally but I give all my wigs to my alts and I would love to have different colors for them, when I play on them.
    Amesenpai
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Amesenpai wrote: »
    bottom half of one pigtail could be blue or any other color and the other bottom half pigtail could be a different color and the rest of the wig can be a different color.

Are we going for a cinematic look?

aGMCn5v.jpg

Anyway, seconded (thirded?). I've been patiently waiting for some nice two-toned male hairstyles for some time too. The Fallen Fairy M wig is too long for my liking.
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    Eralea wrote: »
    Amesenpai wrote: »
    bottom half of one pigtail could be blue or any other color and the other bottom half pigtail could be a different color and the rest of the wig can be a different color.

Are we going for a cinematic look?

aGMCn5v.jpg

Anyway, seconded (thirded?). I've been patiently waiting for some nice two-toned male hairstyles for some time too. The Fallen Fairy M wig is too long for my liking.

Tbh I prefer long hair for males, but there's two-toned urban wig for male...and imo its kind of ugly. ;( Hopefully nexon comes up with decent male hair, not too long and not too short.