Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Broken ninja Danning

BethuarBethuar
Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
in Feedback and Suggestions
So I started to try and Dan kunai storm and I noticed it was almost impossible to even get to 5k, let alone 6k points. it says you need to defeat enemies but when I did using the skill I got no points at all and the only time I did was when I defeated 6+ at the same time with the skill which is nearly impossible because of how bad ninja is when dealing with fast multi aggro.
Ninja does not help at all when you're pinned to a wall and getting numlocked but what makes it worse is that they separate and make it even worse to get points. What makes it even worse is you give us the slowest shurikan andthe combos do not work because of how slow they are.
Some solutions I have in mind are
1. Buff ninja as a whole so it can indeed take on multi aggro.
2. just fix the advancement test so the ninja works better and it's much easier
3. give us a MUCH faster shurikan instead of us being turtles