Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

various questions

VelvetNeesamaVelvetNeesama
Mabinogi Rep: 500
edited October 9, 2017 in Help
ok so lets say I got bored of my current skill set up and decided to up one of those complete skill reset items would I get the ap from the talent upgrades and ap training back?

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited October 9, 2017
    you won't get ap training ap back... that would be broken. You paid that ap to skip training... consider it like money. if you go to the store and buy a candy bar and then eat it but for some reason puke it out, you don't get your money back. Something like that XD

All other forms of AP will be given back though. you will lose any training towards master titles or next ranks
    pawcalypse