Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't Log In?

SnowykittySnowykitty
Mabinogi Rep: 510
edited October 12, 2017 in Technical Support
When I finally got home around 7-8 PM yesterday, I tried to log into Mabi but the password failed. It said "Either this account doesn't exist or the password is incorrect." Later on, I verified that my account was still in existence and then reset my password several times. I'm wondering; is there something wrong with the password-reset system (maybe because of maintenance?) or my computer? Is there some waiting period (like a few hours?) between password changes?

I also noticed that I was able to access the webpage login on both my laptop and PC, but after using my laptop to change the password I was able to successfully log into the launcher. When I went to run it on my PC, I wasn't able to login with either my new or old passwords on either the webpage or launcher. What is happening? I'm not able to access either anymore. Please help. I love this game and it helps me relax a lot.

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited October 13, 2017
    Occasionally browsers will use old stale login tokens on Nexon sites regardless of the fact that it should be creating a new one. To force it to create and use a new one you need to delete all of your browsing history (files, history, cookies, form data, etc...) while not on a Nexon site. In IExplorer the delete button is located in internet options in the first tab displayed when it opens. In other browsers it should be located in the browsers options (sometimes as separate delete options or in separate tabs). I suggest also restarting the browser after deleting these before trying to login.
    Snowykitty[Deleted User]
  • SnowykittySnowykitty
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    This worked on my laptop! I deleted all history, then closed the browser, and went back to the Nexon login page. I reset my password there and it went through on both the browser and launcher. Hopefully, my new password should also work on my PC! Thank you so much!
    [Deleted User]
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Snowykitty wrote: »
    This worked on my laptop! I deleted all history, then closed the browser, and went back to the Nexon login page. I reset my password there and it went through on both the browser and launcher. Hopefully, my new password should also work on my PC! Thank you so much!

Your very welcome!! Glad to help!