Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Knock"back"

iMattxCiMattxC
Mabinogi Rep: 1,075
edited October 20, 2017 in Help
I've noticed when using archery skills, mainly magnum shot and urgent shot, (although it can happen with others) mobs sometimes get knocked towards the player instead of being knocked back and away from the player.
Sherri

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Oh yeah, love it when that happens. Not sure if it's lag or the game itself but I loathe it too.
    Only helps with Mag Spam..-- Oh wait! Too bad I miss at 80%+ so it doesn't matter! :)
    Archery is hell.
    iMattxC
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    It happens to me too... kind of a pain... missing with magnum sucks bad too, 99% misses 90% of the time.... like, no. That isnt how math works in NA. Lol.
    SherribadnewsbarrettEraleaiMattxC
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Mag spam only misses when I'm not training Urgent Shot.

Once I start training Urgent Shot, though, 30% aim becomes 100% hit.