Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Journal Revamp

BerryswirlBerryswirl
Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
in Feedback and Suggestions
So like...there are quite a few things in the journal that make it unfair to all the players.
As it stands now, there is no way anyone can 100% the journal. (I know more content is being added later, but I'm talking about current journal achievements)

A few things in the journal should be removed or changed, for example, elves cannot hold lances, yet there are lance requirements in the journal. They even say right on them "Restricted".
Another one would be all the transformations. Humans can't get either of the beasts, and elves&giants cannot get DK or Pally.

Even the farming achievement if unfair, as you can only have a Taillteann farm if you are a VIP player. (This is coming from a VIP player, by the way)

Why are there journal achievements in the journal if not everyone can do them?

Personally, I think those should be changed or removed so everyone can complete the journal.

IGN: Berryswirl
Server: Ruairi
  1. Journal revamp?6 votes
    1. Yuh!
       83% (5 votes)
    2. Nuh!
       17% (1 vote)

Comments

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    To be honest, the only thing the journal is worth completing stuff in is Festia. There's just nothing really worth it aside from tiny bits of extra AP that me as a veteran player just doesn't care for.
  • CapnReconCapnRecon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,055
    Journal is pretty pointless to be honest, besides the extra AP you get for hitting higher ranks in talents. That said, I don't know anything about Festia. I saw it as pointless minigames that add nothing to the main game, so I just ignored it.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    @Darkpixie99

Yea I also have no use for the ap. But I like to just collect achievements.

@CapnRecon

The Festia journal things actually give you items. Male nd female sets.
    Darkpixie99