Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Baseball Bat

AmesenpaiAmesenpai
Mabinogi Rep: 1,695
edited October 28, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
Why does the baseball bat have to be only male? Females should have it too! girls play softball, so why not have one for girls? We like sports too. I think it would be nice to have one for female maybe baseball outfits for females? Call them softball outfit set or Eluned Baseball Outfit Set. I would love to have a baseball bat. It would be fun to use in combat in field monsters.Maybe baseballs can enter the game too, where you can hit a mob by playing base ball, like a skill, or a festia game? (if you have anything to add please help! i ran out of sentences for this.)
eJTeB1a.jpg
SherriJazmyn

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    I was so disappointed when I learned that female characters can't use a baseball.
    There goes my Hotline Miami Jacket cosplay

Hopefully they make an Eluned Baseball Bat.
    I think they got an Eluned Cheerleader outfit coming out, so there might be Eluned Pom Poms.
    That really needs to happen too.

Even better, they should let male and female both use pom poms/baseball bats.
    AmesenpaiJazmynYangKoete
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited October 29, 2017
    It is officially confirmed that such thing like Eluned Pom Poms and Baseball Bats exist. Korea already got them. Probably we will be getting them too.

eexUCw3.jpg
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    I know the answer, but it might trigger some ppl xD

Since males are the dominant species and clearly stronger than the female species they are more fit for that kind of tasks, in this case being the the batter. Meanwhile, as the females are weaker on the physical aspect they compensate that disvantage with their cunning and skills in the art of charm which in this case they use to be in the cheerleader position using the tools known as pom poms.
    https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Pom_Poms
    Pom_Poms_Equipped.png
    Nifanity
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,695
    Sheena wrote: »

Since males are the dominant species and clearly stronger than the female species they are more fit for that kind of tasks, in this case being the the batter. Meanwhile, as the females are weaker on the physical aspect they compensate that disvantage with their cunning and skills in the art of charm which in this case they use to be in the cheerleader position using the tools known as pom poms.
    Pom_Poms_Equipped.png

but girls play softball and that uses a bat T.T
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    edited October 29, 2017
    But girls can injure people by using a baseball bat too!
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    Amesenpai wrote: »
    Sheena wrote: »

Pom_Poms_Equipped.png

but girls play softball and that uses a bat T.T

Then we will need a softbat
    maxresdefault.jpg
    SherriAmesenpai