Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

LF> Active Friendly Guild

SylekSylek
Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
edited October 29, 2017 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Been trying to get into guilds and haven't found many great fits yet. I'm looking for a guild that's willing and able to do the Girg raids every now and then, does not almost exclusively use Discord, and is generally friendly and social.

I do NOT want to use Discord or any other app while running Mabinogi. I realize voice chat is more efficient in combat, but I do not care. I will not be using any of these apps and will not be convinced to change that. If I wish to be contacted, I'll be on Mabinogi and set to online. I'm very willing to communicate in the guild chat as well.

IGN: Tishana
Best stat is definitely Int at 1100, with a solid 650 Will and Strength.
Also a Grandmaster Cleric to act as an exp boost in a party.