Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Grass Graphical Bug

FreakoutcastFreakoutcast
Mabinogi Rep: 1,230
in Incomplete Bugs
So I noticed a weird graphical bug with grass in areas around Tir Chronail.

QgRrzUW.jpg

The top image shows what the grass normally looks like, but if I move the camera to look around, all the grass disappears like in the bottom picture. If I don't rotate or move my camera in any way the grass comes back after about 20-30 seconds.

This has been happening for a long time and was wondering if there was any way to fix it. Also, I'm pretty sure I have all my settings in the game at max.

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    this also happens in the Tir Chonail and Tir Na Nog graveyards. maybe it is not a bug and was designed that way. the grass vanishing makes it very easy to see and pick up items and gold so bug or not I don't want it fixed or changed.