Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Returning "Veteran"

ZarachielZarachiel
Mabinogi Rep: 500
in Help
Back when I started Mabinogi things were much more simple. Elves and Giants weren't even out yet. You get the picture. I'll always come back to the game at least once a year to check in and see what I've missed. Recently I've been wanting to get back into the game because of the promising new G19/G20 content.

I'm stuck at the G20 finale. It's clear my ignorance has caught up with me. It's like I fundamentally no longer know how to play the game. Run a G3 finale and save Erinn? You got it. Be forced to deny godhood and foil Nuadha? Ain't nothing but a thing. It's been challenging, but I've known where I messed up, or been able to come up with a strategy around something if I wasn't able to clear it the first time.

I guess I need to get to the subject matter-

I'm 3K total level, Dan 1 WM and "the Sniper" I've got every (human) range related skill to rank 1 except Spider Shot. All transformation related things are maxed out. I've always been ranged. Because at the time I decided that particular path magic wasn't economically accessible and felt warrior wasn't really my style. Range was also allegedly super good. I can't complain but sometimes I just feel like I've backed the wrong horse. Like has the meta changed so drastically that ranged isn't viable or do I need specific gear (Ego Wingbow with Bohemian set count? Like is that still considered good?)

I suppose these previous inquiries could work. Or a simple "Here's the meta of Mabinogi 2017" Gear/Skills/Items/Etc.