Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Theater Missions...

QuickRantQuickRant
Mabinogi Rep: 230
in General Chat
Theater Missions are annoying and unbalanced. Annoying because of the amount of RNG required for you to do them, especially for the Hard Missions. At 465 Luck (Somewhat difficult to obtain for your average player), No party and no Monday buff, but with r1 Rain Casting and r1 Harvest Song. It allows me to make it at 80%. 80% with a 1/4 chance of getting what you want. But, lets not forget getting the gold play pages, which is extremely rare and time consuming to get. Anyone whose had to do this repeatedly would know how tedious it is. It would be great if we could at least pick which mission we got to make. Now, this doesn't entirely warrant a rant thread if not for the fact that I got three of the same passes in a row for one I didn't need. It then happened again albeit a different pass from the first try but for four times in a row, the same passes. They were different from what I needed, I'm sure Its happened countless times already but the fact the gold play pages are extremely rare is annoying to begin with. I doubt that it's really even 25% chance for the random pass creation.

TLDR- Made a forum account to rant, 80% to make pass, 1/4 chance of getting what you want, got the same pass three times in a row and then another same pass four times in a row. Both were not what I need. Time consuming and tedious.