Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Looking for friends to play with

SnuwWulfieSnuwWulfie
in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hello!

So, I'm a rather new mabinogi player. I played it in the past and just loved it but for some reason I stopped playing it before reaching a cummulative level of 1000. Recently I've decided I wanted to give it another shot. So I'm looking for other people to play with to help eachother with quests and obtaining skills while having a bit of fun together. I don't really mind about if you've been playing mab inogi since yesterday or back when it first launched as long as we play with a character of about the same cummulative level :p Mine is atr 132 right now... which isn't allot eheheh.

Anyways if you'd like to play together just leave a reply here or contact me in game <3

IGN: Lunati
This discussion has been closed.