Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hammer Slam achievement points not counting

aeternitisaeternitis
Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
edited November 29, 2017 in Bugs and Glitches
Problem: Festia Hammer Slam is not counting towards Festia points in the following achievements:
[*] What's a hammer? (Win Hammer Slam by 100 points 10 times)
[*] Get on my level (Win Hammer Slam by 100 points 30 times)
[*] Point Machine (Win Hammer Slam by 100 points 60 times)
[*] Bow to your Sensei! (Win Hammer Slam by 100 points 100 times)
[*] Try Trying Hard Harder (Lose Hammer Slam by 100 points 10 times)
[*] Sad But Legendary (Lose Hammer Slam by 100 points 30 times)
[*] I Don't Believe in Legends (Lose Hammer Slam by 100 points 60 times)

Expected behavior: When one of the criteria is met for a category, the counter should increase.

Steps to repro:
[*] Meet the criteria for the achievement in Festia points. Either winning or losing by 100 points or more.
[*] Bring up the Character Info window.
[*] Click on the Festia tab.
[*] Click the mini-game icon.
[*] Scroll down to the achievement in question.
[*] Notice no change has occurred.

Video proof:

In this video my character scores 907 and my opponent scores 31. A difference of 876. This meets the criteria for any of the "Win by 100" achievements yet it does not count towards them. When I run my cursor over the achievements for "Win by 100", they have not progressed.

IGN: aepica
Server: Alexina

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Apparently the actual requirements appear to be the worst case scenario, being "Win by exactly 100 points". I mean, I hope it is a glitch. What #@!ing moron would set such a ridiculously unachievable requirement? It is inane, asinine, imbecilic. Of course, if one does not play the actual game, I could see why, but tsk.
  • aeternitisaeternitis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    Apparently the actual requirements appear to be the worst case scenario, being "Win by exactly 100 points". I mean, I hope it is a glitch. What #@!ing moron would set such a ridiculously unachievable requirement? It is inane, asinine, imbecilic. Of course, if one does not play the actual game, I could see why, but tsk.

That had crossed my mind. Ridiculous. And somehow I suspect you're right.