Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

MusicQ Gachapon

SabinaSabina
Mabinogi Rep: 7,700
edited January 18, 2017 in Vault
A new Gachapon filled with musical outfits, instruments and more, the Music Gachapon is here to keep the magic of MusicQ going strong. Check out it all out below as the Music Gachapon graces our ears for the next three weeks!

Read More - http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00J2b

Comments

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Rip my wallet.
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    I'm in love with the astrologer outfit ^_^ so happy to get one in my first stack of gachas
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    edited January 18, 2017
    There's a fairly huge variety in this gachapon. While there's a LOT of instrument dyes and training potions, there's a lot of other stuff as well. Especially new stuff. Either way worth a look. The broken horn armor looks very adventurey.

Edit: Pig Ladle... I think Nexon's telling us this game needs more bacon.
    SylviaWolfe
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    Aww darn the Astrologer outfits are in gachapon. I've had my eye on the in the simulator for a while now and was hoping they would be in bags. Other than that, this looks like a cool gacha so I'm pretty tempted to give it a shot.

Also Sabina, sorry to bother you but there is a little typo on the winners of the Winter Screenshot contest. My IGN is Kokorohisoka not Kojorohisoka. I hope it doesn't cause a nuisance but I'd like to use the NX on this gacha if possible haha.
  • JoejonasJoejonas
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
    -whispers- everyone post pictures of your stuff since idk what anything looks like burn it all sounds fancy :(
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    edited January 18, 2017
    SylviaWolfe

I'm in love with the astrologer outfit ^_^ so happy to get one in my first stack of gachas
    I also got the whole bag set in my first stack :D
  • MarunMarun
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    The overall list looks much better than the Tail Gacha, but if I get items that were not listed this time in ridiculous bulk...
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    When I first saw the Astro Wings, I wasn't too impressed...I thought they were kinda over-designed...
    But then I saw that they glow at the tips and even FLAP. Why can't other large wings do that too?!

They look so nice in-game!