Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Premium Elf Winter Newbie Wear (F) Glitch

HarukariHarukari
Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
edited December 3, 2017 in Bugs and Glitches
I just noticed this now while having my dressing room opened.

What is the issue? (It may also be necessary to explain Why it is considered an issue.)
The fingers on the hands are missing when wearing Premium Elf Winter Newbie Wear (F)
glitch.png

With another outfit equipped(Summer School Uniform (F)) :
glitch2.png

What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue?
Equip Premium Elf Winter Newbie Wear (F)

What do you expect to happen instead?
For the hands to not look like mittens! (Fingers on the hands)

It's a small issue.. but ever since I found out it's been bugging me. Aah! :(

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Hi, I'm just curious. Does this occur when you wear only the outfit and nothing else? Sometimes wearing more than one item can cause strange glitching like this, such as the bracelet you are wearing with the outfit might cause this to happen.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited December 4, 2017
    Shoog wrote: »
    Hi, I'm just curious. Does this occur when you wear only the outfit and nothing else? Sometimes wearing more than one item can cause strange glitching like this, such as the bracelet you are wearing with the outfit might cause this to happen.

It is not the bracelet o:
    I tested with all the items I was wearing, only the outfit was causing this issue.

I'm starting to think maybe their original idea for the outfit was for it to have mittens, but they decided not to go with it, but forgot to fix the hands.
    That's just my guess though.