Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Very old Alexina back

NairuNairu
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hello Alexinians.

It's been 6 years, but I came back for some fun and nostalgia... and of course a community to join.

A little about me... I started the same day Alexina server was created around 8 years ago. I ended up joining up with a newly formed guild called Valencia, and stuck with them for about 2 years until I stopped playing. (If any of you are still around, give me a ring! I'd love to catch up!) That said, particpated in, (and won, wooo Valencia) the first few guild battles on the server.... I was HUGE on merchanting and all that fun stuff... If anyone needs any old, unattainable items, I probably have some. xD

Okay, okay, i'm performing an orchestra with how much horn tooting i'm doing right now... but it just shows how happy I am to be back, and how much fun i've had being a part of this server.

Sooo, if anyone out there is interested in taking me in and teaching me all the new wonderful things this game has to offer, let me know!

Have a beautiful day~