Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Perseus mount

EsmeiEsmei
in Help
I finished all the quests in the Saga quest line and I never got the whistle, why???

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Hi. Did you watch the optional Commentary episode? I think you have watch it too in order to fully complete Saga 1 for the pet whistle. Did you receive a Saga ending box? You will also receive 200 xp and 100 ap along with the pet whistle from the Saga ending box.
  • downbookdownbook
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
    There are a couple indicators to check if you completed everything, did you have [Finished watching the first half of the Saga - Iria] and [Finished watching the latter half of the Saga - Iria] in your Journal under [Character Info] (Press C to access) -> [Journal] -> [Content Type tab]

Also make sure to click through EP 1 through 10 to make sure all of them have the [Replay All] button (Except the side story), if any have the [Play] button likely you did not complete that one.
    ShoogJazmynLuckyStar7